• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bajbidoll's GM Application

AssassinChronic

Assassin Chronic Archer
Reaction score
Name:James Hughes

How long have you played:8 years of playing tibia. Iv been here on slain and arch angel for a little of 4 months maybe.

Skills:I can map a little, i mapped on my RL friends map to add in new houses or hunting areas.

Why I should be tutor/gm: I should be a GM because i can be on for most of the day and some of the night if not the whole night. I was a co-admin on 3 servers that my RL made, but they didn't get to far. I will support all the rules and i can help with the whole problem with botters and no gm online. Im willing to help with any questions asked as long as they arnt stupid like asking me for money or free crap.

Got my vote. Atleast you wouldn't be corrupt like golden~ statik natural~ and all of them.

He wasnt.. O,o?
Ur only mad cuz i pushed him nd got u trapped. ;]

Read the other forum about what i said lawl. Think before you try to take the blame for shit nice try.

Thats not takin the blame thats simply bein creative nd pushin natural in to trap u.

He would be facing the west the way you would have had to push him. Which way is he facing in the ss?

He was afk while u were alive nd trapped.
He got back a couple minutes after u died.

lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl. You would do anything to get his tutor back lawl. you suck bro you suck.

I suck?
!deathlist enforcer
Nice huh? ;]
Nd slain takin naturals tutor is permanent he ain gettin back.

I suck?
!deathlist enforcer
Nice huh? ;]
Nd slain takin naturals tutor is permanent he ain gettin back.

He completely deserves it.

I knew from the start he would be corrupt since ppl have caught him duping.

Not only blocking on a under pz lvl char but on a tutor... Just pathetic.

I support u Baj and I hope slain will get some real help by now to get the server back together.

~Aero

He completely deserves it.

I knew from the start he would be corrupt since ppl have caught him duping.

Not only blocking on a under pz lvl char but on a tutor... Just pathetic.

I support u Baj and I hope slain will get some real help by now to get the server back together.

~Aero

Never said he didnt deserve it..
Nd blocking on a regular 79- char, is exactly the same with a tutor(have no abilitys) that is 79-.
But ur team does it all the time, which is pathetic..

Last edited:
Never said he didnt deserve it..
Nd blocking on a regular 79- char, is exactly the same with a tutor(have no abilitys) that is 79-.
But ur team does it all the time, which is pathetic..

My team whenever i was with them have never seen them blocking with noob chars...

But Vizerx was trapped for about 6 hours by ur noob chars until he decided to suicide.

~Aero

My team whenever i was with them have never seen them blocking with noob chars...

But Vizerx was trapped for about 6 hours by ur noob chars until he decided to suicide.

~Aero

U were never on to c their noob chars...

When ever momentum runs to south gate or if where in south gate(which happens rarely) Someone from momentum's team is always on there noob char or mcing it.

Back