• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Balancing the Mage Pots.

Funz

Reaction score
Well, as we've all seen, Pira and Red have been fixing the bugs! That's great but I was just wondering whether or not your going to fix the Mage Pots. Knights heal 100k HP, pallys heal 100k HP and mana. Mages on the other hand, heal 20k mana.. Anything going to be delt with that? Like, make mages heal more with pots? Thanks if you reply to me :]

:peace: :ninja:

Well, just a small feedback, I would like to remember you that mages are supposed to deal high dmg and heal bad ;)
Knights should heal the most and pally's well, should be in the midle, but Idk about them cause they heal the best atm xD

Well, just a small feedback, I would like to remember you that mages are supposed to deal high dmg and heal bad ;)
Knights should heal the most and pally's well, should be in the midle, but Idk about them cause they heal the best atm xD

Maybe it should just be like real tibia where mages don't need utamo Vita, I'd love to heal with spells..........

Maybe it should just be like real tibia where mages don't need utamo Vita, I'd love to heal with spells..........

Mages would need 25k-35k hp to survive lol with 10k hp one combo from 2 mages would rick roll you :/

Back