• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ban The Botters Thread

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
Well. This thread is for people who don't bot! If you see anyone botting take a screenshot by using Print Screen on your keyboard.

Please give details on how this player is botting also =]

nl6f7s.jpg

Player: Scra - Using Show Invisible Creatures.
And Most likely using Auto heal.​

Your a complete NOOB!
Hands of cursed fate go like that AND invisible.
Get your facts straight before you make threads flaming people.
Maybe if you wasn't a nub, you could hunt them, and know what they do lol
And how do you there is such thing on bot as 'Show invisible creature, ay?'

Well. How did You get the picture? Or did he/she send it to you?
You know. Only the botter can see that invisible HoCF

I got this picture from her Inquisition Quest SS "Thread" on the Screenshots section of this forum. So Ye

@Beer

Your a complete NOOB!
Hands of cursed fate go like that AND invisible.
Get your facts straight before you make threads flaming people.
Maybe if you wasn't a nub, you could hunt them, and know what they do lol
And how do you there is such thing on bot as 'Show invisible creature, ay?'

Hahaha. Your a total noob you know that right. When a hands of cursed fate goes invisible you can't see that. Same thing happens when warlock goes invisible. So before you start trying to correct me for something you thought was wrong. Think again I know my facts about tibia and my facts about you. You a total newb.

Yup =]

Neon said it wasn't so its confused me about that atm. =]

If you ask me. All things that give players an Advantage. Auto heal and Show invis creatures and stuff Shouldn't be allowed.

your a botter then cause if the hand went invisible u c an only see it with NG bot

We, the gamemasters of IceChaw, reserve the rights to ban or delete your account for any reason, however you could prevent that from happening by obeying our rules.

Rule 1: offensive statements
You may not send any kind of offensive messages to players through public chat channels, such things can lead to a banishment. Handle your problems with a player in private instead.

Rule 2: external applications
We do allow several external applications which can give you advantage(s). However, applications which perform any of the following actions are PROHOBITED and WILL LEAD TO A BANISHMENT OF YOUR ENTIRE ACCOUNT:
* paralyze creatures for you
* hunt creatures automatically for you, whether you are idle from the game or not it is not allowed.
* combo attack players
* train magic level/skills while you are idle from the game
* login on multiple characters

Rule 3: advertising
You may not advertise other gameservers on our server.

Rule 4: bug abusing
If you find a bug, it should be reported to a gamemaster immediately. If we find out that you abuse any serious bug it could lead to a banishment on account.

Rule 5: blocking off areas
We do not tolerate that you block off an area to make it impossible to pass, if it is possible to attack the character which is blocking the way it is not considered illegal since you can kill the player.

Need more explanation?

You are more than welcome ;)

i will see if peroxide has it in my pictures,
-edit.

The picture is in my brothers documents.
If he received via msn etc. it would be in his My received files:
Also the picture has got a different name similar to what my brother speaks (noob), he took the screenshot.

Secondly uheauhuaheuehuehehue tok tok
PWNED

Last edited:
i have a screnshot of 2 different bootter. i have hard proof not like this shit lol

Back