• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Beezer RL Map project 8.6 | Searching for an almost complete team! | 100/100 host

Kewb

Reaction score
Beezer
Hello there OtLander's!

Me and my friend has allways wanted to make an 8.6 RL Map OT,
so we just decided to start this up!
We are in need of Scripters, Mappers, Web-developer and maybe Tutors!

If you wanna apply as a Scripter, I want you to:
Be able to work at least four times a week.
Be able to script advanced scripts all by yourself.
Be able to make new scripts that've never been seen before.
Have a nice imagination and be able to work by yourself without me or anyone else to come with ideas.

If you wanna apply as a Mapper, I want you to:
Be able to work at least four times a week.
Have a nice imagination.
Be able to make a totaly new island from nothing.
And same as scripter, be able to work by yourself without me or anyone else to come with ideas.

If you wanna apply as a Web-developer, I want you to:
Know how to work with websites.
Know how to fix pages and scripts on pages.
Know how to add a Facebook "like" button on the page. (might be easy, but I don't know anything about websites)

If you wanna apply as a Tutor, I want you to:
Be loyal, and at least have one (well-known) guy who can say you're an awesome tutor.
Be on the server at least once a day (If you're going away for the weekend, be sure to tell me)
Speak proper English and don't speak like "if you no have iten, u haff goo!!!!".
Also that you don't swear in every sentence.

If you fullfill the job you want to apply as, please apply here. Write your skype information, since that's the way we communicate.
And you should know how to write an application if you want to apply to this team.

Now to the server information:

As I mentioned earlier; we're going to host an 8.6 RL Map OT with an internet connection of 100/100 mbit.
The server isn't yet 100% (the computer that we're going to host the server on I mean..).
But we're working as hard as we can to get it working next weekend.
Here's the open job slots:

Scripters:
Available 0/1
Mappers:
Occupied 1/1
Web-developer:
Available 0/1
Tutors:
Available 0/1

Last edited:
Can you please tell me, What do u mean by Tutors?
Do you mean staff members (GMs/CMs/Administrations?)
Anyway

View attachment 12934
First of all, I've see alot of applications for a Gamemaster / Community Manager position, and very few is taken to consideration from any project leader. So i don't have any high expectations all though I would prefer to get a job.

I'm making my application, from how i would like it to be it I were looking for a Community Manager.

Basic Information
Name: Anas
Position: Community Manager..
Languages: Arabic (My own language) / English (Fluently) / French (Learning it..)
Experience: Exactly, I've been playing tibia for 7 years.. 5 on OT (Open Tibia) and 2 years on real tibia (To know everything about the real tibia features..)
Why we need you in the Epicosity team: I think I'm one of the patient CMs, that can really respect, and help, and be online for a long time, And in the end, Its your decision.
Give and show some examples of your work: I think CMs cant give examples, but can show you the real helping JOB..

Some information about my work..:
Truly, I've loved tibia and OT too much! Cant even let it.. So I'm giving myself a chance, to help you much more..
Rightly, I had my own OT online, but I decided to close it, and wait for a JOB

Also sorry for low posts number, Bec I just forgot my NAME/PASSWORD of my better posts account in otland..
Anyway its not by posts.. :)

@Better,
What I mean by "tutor" is a regular player, but with a sallary of either Donation points or just a small % of the donates.
If you work hard enough, you might become promoted by the players and me.

@25Jan,
What you mean by "Recommended"? That I should hire Better? :p

@Both!
Better is 25Jan also he got alot of accounts.
He got Mr. Anas also!
Don't trust him .. I'm just giving an advice not flamming or so.

Regards,
Sacred Anlyest

I'm confused, if you are using a real map, why do you need a mapper? Just touch it up yourself with what's broken. or missing.

I'm confused, if you are using a real map, why do you need a mapper? Just touch it up yourself with what's broken. or missing.

Vip?

My turn now ^_^

Name: nico
Game name: pro eep
Languages: finnish , swedish , english , <-- i can speak in write. Arabic <-- i can speak only
Position: its Tutor or what ever its (tutor , senior tutor , gm they is position what help's in game)
experience: mapping , scripting and helping ( all can help if they want :) )

hope you take me.

@Both!
Better is 25Jan also he got alot of accounts.
He got Mr. Anas also!
Don't trust him .. I'm just giving an advice not flamming or so.

Regards,
Sacred Anlyest
And who are you to say thats hes me or I'm him!
And Yes, I'm 25jan, and all of these accounts,
But 25Jan is my brothers account, So he put that as recommending me, Also I dont care about taking me or not!
its your own discussion

Back