• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best commanders ? Vote it ?

I know people think its all about commanding skills.. but its hard to recognize a good commander. The team plays a big part of it, but to me a good commander means one that doesn't use pushmax, MB HUD for m wall timers, etc. etc. And out of all of this, i think the best commander ever to play shadowcores is;
Wille Rushmax
Ryzers Pawel
Jordi Khalidov
Nuskei

i70t1i.jpg

But Harry... You dont hef to be mad. It was just a question and I think I got my answer!

Mitch/Wille/Navid/Skeon/Drako/Calar/Omel/Phaver :D all of them are great commanders even if most of them arent playing here Active or atm.

I said all of them are great commanders but navid never had an own team on this Ot so he havent lead so much but I don't know who is better than who ^^ All of them are great commanders ofc :p It's not like I said mitch is nr 1 wille is nr 2 and navid nr 3 and so on :p

Skeon/Wille/Navid As for the rest i wouldnt know i sit in the back m walling all day erry day i dont see much of the real action :'(

Back