• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best commanders ? Vote it ?

24qoar5.jpg

The only commander I can say is the best here is Mitch. All others either they have 100 ppls in their team or theyre gathered with two teams when fighting against him.

Mitch < Navid

Mitch could barely stand vs Navid back in the day, Mitch is good, but not the best..

And what are you talking about? Mitch joins and also gathers a shit ton of people to fight, what's the issue?

Azur, I thought this thread was about shadowcores best commanders. I dont remember Navid having his own team on this ot.

to discuss commanders like this is kinda wierd. Rather say what team was the best, most of the ppl commenting here didnt even play back then i think.
But Validus I think is the best team of shadowcores.
Validus, All in, Calars team, Drakos team - Calar and Drakos teams is the new shadow teams (Now I dont know all teams that plays atm but Calar and Drako had long lasting teams atleast) but the old wars was the best - Validus vs All In!

If i have to choose I would say Mitch is the best commander of shadowcores!

Wille _/

Okay, we all know that Flandie has such an amazing power and amazing skills in his leading. He has never lost a war that he has commanded and he is just unbelievable. His attitude to the game is also fascinating as he is one of the few people left in this game with that kind of respect that he has!

He have always read the game well and before going in to a war with an enemy he always, ALWAYS checks the enemy up and watches the enemy play so he know how to counter all the attacks. Therefore I vote for Flandie on being the best commander.

#1 Flandie
#2 Navid ;]]]] fakin nob jo
#3 Flandie - Just because he is so god damn good.

A lot of self esteem, got it ? DAMN !

Back