• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best server?

Evulbotter

Reaction score
I've been searching my ass out on ot server list to find the perfect server for my requirements and failed big time...

Anyone wants to help me find awesome server 8.54 with semi fast level up to 200-300 thats based on wars prefer pvp-e with loads of quests and if possible without the shitty system super knight and the rest vocations thats impossible to kill unless you pay as well... The map aint important as long as its not fucked up big time so you can't find anyone because contents are so messed up. And ofcourse no lagg with 24/7 uptime and the server that won't be online just for few days and than go offline.

If you help me finding this i'll rep you big time and love you till the server lasts!!! :)

Wait for project: thunderion 2 to come. Will be opened in 1-2 days and have Zao and lots of quests, with the same rates as thunderion.net.

Anyone wants to help me find awesome server 8.54 with semi fast level up to 200-300 thats based on wars prefer pvp-e with loads of quests and if possible without the shitty system super knight and the rest vocations thats impossible to kill unless you pay as well... The map aint important as long as its not fucked up big time so you can't find anyone because contents are so messed up. And ofcourse no lagg with 24/7 uptime and the server that won't be online just for few days and than go offline.

Sounds like my upcoming server, just a few things left and it will be opened, Probably tomorrow ;)

I been looking for one like that aswell.. The ones the come close are softcores/icechaw.. But have too many high levels.. And Slain, but Mages my favorite voc are screwed up.. :(.. Tell me if u find a good one.

Back