• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BETA] TibiaUGBot

lal this will for sure be the bot where u get highest chance to get banned on :p

Thats not sure.

As you cant report people for botting anymore, and if TUGBot can "block" Ciptool you cant be banned, if not Cipsoft make an update of their tools or make you allowed to report people again.

This bot looks cool, but I wonder if Ciptool (The auto-detect tool tibia use to catch cheater) can see this program? Or is it immune to Ciptool?

No program is immune to it, because no one knows what the "Ciptool" is, or if it actually exists.

lal this will for sure be the bot where u get highest chance to get banned on :p

That is a very un-informed opinion, and will not be responded to.

Newest update coming in from TibiaUG.com

DarkstaR said:
As you know, I haven't done a major update including many new features in quite a while. That's about to change!

First of all, to start off the teaser, lets look at some of the additions to the Cave Walker. We now have full functionality to sell items, drop items, use items on yourself, and put items in depot. Probably one of the coolest parts is that it will actually scan the entire floor of depot you are on and find a chest to open. Here, we have a look at what can be done with the new and improved system.

If you study, you will notice this script heads to town when less than 5 mana pots. It will then deposit all of your cash, withdraw just enough to buy 5 backpacks of mana potions, drink all your remaining potions (which wont be more than 5) sell vials, drop the old empty backpacks, buy 5 new backpacks, deposit the gold from the vials, walk to depot, locate and open a depot chest, put item loot into the depot chest, and finally walk back to the cave and continue hunting.

Here we can see a screen shot of the trade window interface.
(I've made a small typo in this shot, but its fixed. So if you notice it, ignore it.

sexyg.png

Now, while that in itself is quite an amazing addition, theres still more.
I have added a new training system. "What does it do," you ask?

• Stop attacking certain creatures at a certain health %
  • Refrain from attacking a certain creature until its health is above a certain percent
  • Kill a certain creature if configured too, but only if no other creatures can be targeted
  • Use a different fight mode (Balanced, Full Attack, Full Defense) for each creature
  • Set different configurations for each "Training Partner"
  • When a new creature appears, if it has a certain name, add it as a training partner with pre-defined settings.
  • This also comes with an ammo refiller
tpadd.png

tpwindow.png

And if you think that stuff is cool, just wait until you see the features which I haven't yet spoiled!

Yea, we are trying very hard to make it a powerful bot without making it too complicated. Its difficult work, but we need more support, meaning more testers and more people to join the TUGBot community.

Is there still any way to download tugbot, especially for versions 8.6-8.9~?

If anyone can give me a short explanation as how to use cygwin correctly to compile the source code, where to place the tar file etc, then id be endlessly gratefull, cause i tried to get it working for the last 7 hours but i cant make it. Thanks in advance

If anyone can give me a short explanation as how to use cygwin correctly to compile the source code, where to place the tar file etc, then id be endlessly gratefull, cause i tried to get it working for the last 7 hours but i cant make it. Thanks in advance
Go to the TibiaUndergroundBot/bin/debug and open TUGbot, it is compiled already as far as I can tell.

You were right bogart, it did infact have a compiled version and i thought a newer version would help with my problem, but and sadly ive got the same problem as before, the client suddenly just freezes and takes around 15 seconds to unfreeze (by that time im already dead ofc), so i guess it was all in vain :p
But to whoever wants this bot, bogart was right, there is a compiled version already, so a big big thank you to you bogart

Back