• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BETA] TibiaUGBot

Gotta be windows XP or higher, but if you have that and a decent processor, you should be good. It takes low memory (At least in my tests, always below 10k, whereas NG takes 45k~)

We are currently working on re-coding the navigation system and making the GUI a lot easier to understand. Check back soon for more updates.

Come check out some polls! We need to know your thoughts and how to improve some features.

Posted on September 27th, 2009 by DarkstaR
We are nearing the final release of TUGBot, and we would like to get your input to make sure you are 110% satisfied with the bot. I have made a few polls which will help us determine what areas we need to work on. Please register at our forum and vote on the polls!
What do you think of our:
Customer support
Your favorite feature
Methods of payment
Performance
Scripting interface

Check em out and tell us what you think.

TUGBot now updated to 8.52! Read the details on TUGBot - News!

DarkstaR on TUGBot - News

First of all, let me apologize for the long delay for the release. I had the 8.52 working within 3 hours of Tibias update, but I had been in the middle of implementing some MAJOR features, so I had to get them to a point where the bot could be released. In the future, I should adapt to Tibia's updates within the first 12 hours.

Now, to update news. Of course, this is now working for 8.52. On top of that, I have kept support for 8.50; you will be able to use the bot for both version of Tibia with just one installation. I have also implemented one major feature: an advanced attacker. Mages are going to love this, it lets you pick different spells to use on different monsters, and much more! Two other changes you'll notice is that we have a new GUI [Skins still work!], and an automatic update system which is pretty self-explanatory. Last but not DEFINITELY not least, I have redone the command system.

Check it out!

Now, to update news. Of course, this is now working for 8.52. On top of that, I have kept support for 8.50; you will be able to use the bot for both version of Tibia with just one installation.

ILL BUY THIS FO SURE!

Now, to update news. Of course, this is now working for 8.52. On top of that, I have kept support for 8.50; you will be able to use the bot for both version of Tibia with just one installation.

ILL BUY THIS FO SURE!
But where can i download it? :eek:

Ahh found it! Sorry there was some bug with firefox. Please remove my 2 posts!

Sometimes happens to me too. Just CTRL+F5 on the page, and it should force refresh, and work again. :p

Although the project leader DarkstaR is having a couple of RL issues, please be patient for updates while we get those settled first.

DarkstaR updated the bot and now is fully functional with 8.52 (WITHOUT: lag and debugs and kicks). Used and tested and its currently (for the most part) bug free. Check it out!

Its been a very popular demand, I think this will be our next feature. If it is added, will you then try the bot? (just curious ;>)

I tried the bot again, I know now why the mousehook thing lagged.
You should improve the attacker as I remember you said that it would pwn elfbots right now it's worse than tibiabots xd

I tried the bot again, I know now why the mousehook thing lagged.
You should improve the attacker as I remember you said that it would pwn elfbots right now it's worse than tibiabots xd
the attack functions isn't done yet I think :p

Back