• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BETA] TibiaUGBot

Smokie

Reaction score
tugbot.png

Hello everyone on OTLand,

Some of you might know me from other forums or what not, and I'm kind of new on OTLand (never posted before) but I wanted to introduce you to a newly developed bot that has quickly picked up popularity. It is still in BETA phases and not yet ready for public release but we need more help in testing. It has most of the standard features so far, and continues to add to the list. By the time public release comes around it will have all of the features included in "ElfBot" and much more; which will be kept secret for the time being of course. I am here today to ask for your help in testing the bot. There are still minor bugs that need to be smoothed out and when new features are released we will need YOUR help in ensuring that everything runs properly. The bot currently has a free trial period of 30 days in which you can help test it.Once released you will be able to purchase the full version of the bot for an amazing 5$ (USD). This is a great deal considering it under-prices both the popular NG and Elfbot by quite a bit and will have incredibly powerful features.

The developer of the bot (DarkstaR) and myself have a deal to offer you! To encourage you further to test the bot, we will offer you a free copy of the full bot if you are able to find and report a big bug within the bot! There are instructions on how to report bugs on the website link at the bottom of this post. Enough talking for now, lets introduce the bot a little bit!

DarkstaR @ Tibiaugbot.com;

I'm sure we have all encountered a situation where a click of the mouse would be alot more of an efficient tactic the the press of a hotkey, so I have added an icons system that lets you make icons that work like hotkeys. Just set their function, activate them, and get something like this, or better! The possibilities are endless!
InGameIcons.PNG

Never wonder which side is which, when you have marks near everyones name.
TeamMarks.PNG

Not sure if you can outdamage your opponent? Wanna know if they can outheal your hits? Is someone else healing them too? With this feature, you'll know it all. Just watch the blue letters above their head which represents the percent of hp they healed, every time they heal.
HealPercent.PNG

Open battles get confusing, and it can be hard to figure out which black square is who. Thats why we have a feature which changes a teammate's blacksquare to blue and an enemy's blacksquare to orange!
TeamSquares.jpg

We all know the feeling of chasing a mob of people trying to find someone, but not being able to find the person we are looking for. So for this, we have a feature which places a yellow square around the last person you have casted "Exiva" on.
Exivalast.PNG

What kind of looter would we have if we didnt have one that supports looting to multiple backpacks? A shit looter, that's what. Thats why not only does TUGBot's looter support looting to multiple backpacks, it labels the backpacks to make the task of setting up a looter configuration a lot easier!
Bplabels.jpg

On top of that, it can not only loot to backpacks, but to your hands or arrow slot!
Looter.PNG

TUGBot also features a very, very advanced Cave walker. Here's just a small look at a typical waypoint script for TUGBot, which, does a lot more than just walk around in a cave.
Cavebot.PNG

As you can see the bot has a few unique little perks already that stand out. And most that you can find in any other bot. This isn't a full list of features, and doesn't include features that are exclusive to the "public release". (We are saving some features for when the bot is fully released and finished)

Hopefully this has sparked some interest and you are encouraged to try out this new bot. I invite everyone to look around at:

Forums: Tibia Underground - Powered by vBulletin

Please give feedback and post on the forums if you need any support or want to report bugs.

Last edited:
Didn't see this thread listed where I had put it, does that mean it was moved? And yes, myself and DarkstaR do work together, and no, this isn't some low-life "hack" attempt. We are serious about this project and wish that everyone who bots come aboard and check us out.

Thanks,

TUGBot Customer Support Team

This bot actually looks pretty good. I am interested to see how this bot progresses.

Good job! Maybe you can become a competitor in the bot industry :D

Hooray for customer support. At least they actually help their users with problems.

I fully support this project and everything it is about.

There is a 30 day trial, and then you have to buy it, at the moment the bot is not working on 64 bit operating systems but he said it would be fixed in a couple of days.

Its features looks promising. Ill try it out when I get back from the dentist ;p

Please guys, dont argue :)

There is a 30 day trial, and then you have to buy it, at the moment the bot is not working on 64 bit operating systems but he said it would be fixed in a couple of days.
Yes, there is a 30 day trial, but since its BETA I will be handing out keys for free. Ofcourse, these keys will be reset once BETA is over.

Also, its working on Windows 7&XP 64 bit, just not Vista. Go figure, heh. Microsoft disable createRemoteThread, so I'm stuck having to inject an ASM codecave into tibia which will make tibia load the DLL on its own

Please guys, dont argue :)

Yes, there is a 30 day trial, but since its BETA I will be handing out keys for free. Ofcourse, these keys will be reset once BETA is over.

Also, its working on Windows 7&XP 64 bit, just not Vista. Go figure, heh. Microsoft disable createRemoteThread, so I'm stuck having to inject an ASM codecave into tibia which will make tibia load the DLL on its own

And lucky for me, I'm running Vista 64bit U,u.

Back