• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BETA] TibiaUGBot

Thanks for the support Master-M. Tell us what you think, and we'll try and help out as much as possible. ;>

I started yesterday like I said:) I posted some bugs on your forums.

I can't w8 until the commands and scripter is finished o_O.

Same Master-M. Can't wait until its all finished really, were at the last little strings of the BETA phase. Just need to finish all features and functions. >.<

Added another update:

As seen on Tibiaugbot.com

Another Large Update!

Posted on October 21st, 2009 by DarkstaR

This update implements a few bug fixes, one major one being the error window coming up with the Advanced Attacker. On top of these bug fixes, alot of new and helpful features have been added. First of all, I implemented the Rune Maker and finished Alarms, which I might say work very nicely. Along with Alarms came Safemode and Autolog. Trade watcher is also a big new feature which will watch trade channel and display any messages, which contain the keyphrase or keyphrases you specified, as red GM-like broadcasts.

Along with those new features and bugfixes, I have also re-added the CaveAdd commands and made the Display Variables work in commands now as well. I also added tooltips to everything, This means you will get a breif description of what every features does when you hover the mouse over it.

Many other small things have been added or fixed, but they slip my mind as of now, so I'll let it be a surprise when you see for yourself! As usual, the download can be found on the downloads page. Enjoy!

Its really great but wen I was using level spy I wen down and now I only wath the floor under me :( Cant go up or anithing just stays there for ever. Wen I close and open the client again works fine :(

Its really great but wen I was using level spy I wen down and now I only wath the floor under me :( Cant go up or anithing just stays there for ever. Wen I close and open the client again works fine :(

Did you try pressing +/-. You can use those controls to go up and down. ;> Let me know if your having any other problems. :thumbup:

Posted on November 11th, 2009 by DarkstaR
This update doesn’t add much except for 8.53 support. I have also optimized some functions, added the option to show ItemIDs when you look at stuff, made the food eater eat more frequently, and added auto-fishing. Also, you can now adjust the volume of the alarms. I have tested most features, but have not had time to test everything, hopefully you guys can help me out by reporting any bugs, though I hope none are present. I would also like to apologize for the delay, my real life has been hectic lately and I haven't had much time to work on the bot. As usual, the download can be found on the downloads page. Enjoy!

Inviting everyone to come check out the latest version. It supports 8.53 and has a couple of new perks.

TUGBot - News

This bot looks cool, but I wonder if Ciptool (The auto-detect tool tibia use to catch cheater) can see this program? Or is it immune to Ciptool?

lal this will for sure be the bot where u get highest chance to get banned on :p

Back