• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BETA] XXX Elemental Conflict

Demonatti

Solutions
Reaction score
As usual, everytime im working on something I like to ask otlanders what do they think, so here I have the new project. I know most of you are experienced players or programmers (in one or several ways), most of us have 8+ years being tibia addicts. The name of the server havent been decided yet. I'm here to ask all of you to help me test the f**k out of this server, as you guys already know wich things are good and wich ones crack the server.

The concept :

An 8.60 client (another RL Map) with a story line, please dont hate I know this version isnt very popular around here. But why did I chose this path? well, i hope it isnt as any other RLMap around there, the story consists on a "rebelation" of the elements, they are invading human poblated areas and you can help! by doing the elemental quests and keeping the elements on the line day after day. I already mentioned in a different thread, this is a x10 concept. What does it means?

By level 200 you'll be as strong as a level 20.
By level 1000 you'll be as strong as a level 100.

Im sure you already got the idea. So whats special about this? Wich are the "features"?

By implementing this type of experience rates you'll be able to hunt without getting bored, feel like you are making big progress but only being able to hunt at low rate hunting places, youll have to be "high level" to go to stronger places like demons, POI, etc. Just to mention some examples. You guys will have to use unpopular hunting places to level up at the beginning.

The vocations aready have some tweaks, we used the normal vocations as a base to develop a more fun PVP enviroment.

The Tweaks :

Knights:
  • Gain 100% extra health per level (30)
  • Every one-handed weapon can be double-wielded
  • Every two-handed weapon offers Lifesteal to aquire more sustain and tankiness
  • UH's are enhanced and made for levels 1200 (120) like in older versions, they are not useless
Paladins
  • They have x4 attack speed
  • Improved base damage (distance)
  • Buffed "exura san" to make them a good DPS without being broken
  • Reduced attack spells cooldown (great single damage) "exori con".
Druids
  • 35% more healing damage
  • Only vocation able to summon creatures (water,earth,fire and energy elementals included) with 3 max summons
  • Great paralyze to kill knights
Sorcerers
  • 35% more magic damage
  • Reduced cooldowns
  • Vote for another feature you want!

Party shared experience can be up to 55%!!

There wont be ANY donor items EVER. As im making this to learn and practice only, every single item will be available thru the quests and they will reward you with more elemental set pieces to help you complete the other quests. Im paying all of this from my pocket and I dont have the need to sell anything. THATS WHY I would like to ask for your help, instead of flaming or thrash talking, do me a favor and log-in, tell me how can I improve, tell me what can or could be changed. Anyone is welcome to help (as much as they want) with whatever they want. You can be part of this project just by voluntad. :)

The website isnt mounted yet (but dont worry It'll be, I dont have any problem setting it up), much of the content like the rest of the cities elementaly invaded and every unavailable quest are being kept for the official release, I dont want to show all of my cards yet. ;)

Some pics :

BjmSXod.jpg

YrMtUnl.png

9SKCBzx.png

A peak at the elemts room:

FEhbooK.jpg

Fight the confusion quest! [LAVA]

pdeU3mZ.jpg

Minimap :

Pda1m6o.png

IP : testbeta.sytes.net

ANY feedback, sugestions or opinions are welcome. Thank you OTland.

Back