• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Big explosion in Norway - Oslo (Sensitive viewers be warned)

This is just... there is no word to describe it. That hate can be so dangerous, when it's all over the world... it's just scary.

No, but it can be twisted around in such a way that it can mean to do so.

Just like all kinds of Extremist, they all change meanings to words and confuse people and themselves, religion has been a blight in this world and to the people but it is also, in some way, a blessing.

Religion is as bad as how anyone wants to perceive it and as bad as anyone wants to convey it.

Noone can misrepresent christianity in that way, what did christ taught? do not sin, turn the other cheek, do what you would like other to do to you, basically to live like a saint, can you misrepresent that and kill 80 people? come on, thats the perfect inversion of what christianity teaches, and blaming a terrible tragedy on christians (most of them are the best people on earth, the ones who do practice it strictly) shows a lack of logical reasoning and respect.

fu this thread, only 21 years max? when here you get like 200yrs max if you kill only 1

Noone can misrepresent christianity in that way, what did christ taught? do not sin, turn the other cheek, do what you would like other to do to you, basically to live like a saint, can you misrepresent that and kill 80 people? come on, thats the perfect inversion of what christianity teaches, and blaming a terrible tragedy on christians (most of them are the best people on earth, the ones who do practice it strictly) shows a lack of logical reasoning and respect.

For what I can see, you only read the New Testament(the Bible does not just come with one), please read the Old Testament and talk again.

Also, last time I checked 1 Christian is not all of them, so do not blow this out of proportions.

On another note:
fliate1 said:
Noone can misrepresent christianity in that way, what did christ taught? do not sin, turn the other cheek, do what you would like other to do to you, basically to live like a saint, can you misrepresent that and kill 80 people?

In the Quran, "Allah" teaches these things also? and yet...

Does not matter the Religion an Extremist is an Extremist and anything good can be turned bad.

I would wish noone the dealth penalty, not even him. I think it is even more devastating if he would stay in prison for the rest of his life than being killed and I hope he will stay in prison..

Edit:
Fuck this.. Delete the "Like" counter for this fucking thread.

Last edited:
He should be locked up in solitary for life, oh and he should get waterboarded once a day :)

I developed so much hate for everyone saying that he deserves death in this thread.
No one deserves death no matter what he has done and also read my post above it would be much harder for him to stay in prison for the rest of his fucked up life...

i dont really think he will be jailed for long cuz i can remember that my uncle got knifed in norway and the guy didn't even get jailed seriously

Also, did a moderator move this thread to chitchat? I placed it in multimedia because it will be on the news and thats media related.

Too bad norwegian jail is luxury, he will probaly enjoy it except that he's very hated.

Last edited:
For what I can see, you only read the New Testament(the Bible does not just come with one), please read the Old Testament and talk again.

Also, last time I checked 1 Christian is not all of them, so do not blow this out of proportions.

On another note:

In the Quran, "Allah" teaches these things also? and yet...

Does not matter the Religion an Extremist is an Extremist and anything good can be turned bad.

Yeah, just like technology. We shouldn't blame technology just because some idiots use it to destroy cities for example, yet ive seen countless people blame christianity and religion for this act.

But whatever, i wish them the best :S

I'm sorry, but that's wrong. The best people on earth are those that help those in need for absolutely nothing in return. Anyone who preaches at you for not conforming to the norm of beliefs deserves to be ignored. It's often those that practice religion strictly are ignorant and stupid, because they cut themselves off from other people's opinions. The best practitioners are those that have their own beliefs and are willing to respect yours.

Yeah right, christ taught us to kill people with machineguns, stop saying stupid shit...
In the bible God killed 2,301,417 people, while Satan killed only 10... just saying, you know. Either way, let's try to stay on-topic. This is about what happened in Oslo not about religious facts or whatsoever.

Edit:
Fuck this.. Delete the "Like" counter for this fucking thread.
In threads like these, I tend to like posts that I find useful as a thanks for keeping us informed. But yeah, I get what you're saying.

I developed so much hate for everyone saying that he deserves death in this thread.
No one deserves death no matter what he has done and also read my post above it would be much harder for him to stay in prison for the rest of his fucked up life...
I agree with you. I see death penalty as a vicious circle. X person murder someone, X person get death penalty, we just did the same thing for what we're all blaming subject X. See the pattern? ;_;

While at the same time, jail time costs a lot. I don't know about Norway but over here it costs an average of $21k~ yearly (If I remember correctly) for each prisoner. We taxpayers end up paying the living expenses of murderers while innocent people die of hunger in countries like Africa. Sure is sad. ;_;

Needless to say, RIP.

Last edited:
You saying death is a easy way out or that no one should receive it because no one really deserves it?

I agree with you. I see death penalty as a vicious circle. X person murder someone, X person get death penalty, we just did the same thing for what we're all blaming subject X. See the pattern? ;_;

Needless to say, RIP.
If thinking that way, putting it a little extreme now, then we shouldn't lock up Fritzl or anyone who locked in persons somewhere, held people as hostage with force?

Last edited:
If thinking that way, putting it a little extreme now, then we shouldn't lock up Fritzl or anyone who locked in persons somewhere, held people as hostage with force?
I think you misunderstood my post. I embolden the part I was referring to.

Just to answer your question; I'm not 100% against death penalty, I just think of it as a vicious circle. If we have other options, why take the most radical one? Locking up someone to protect others is (I believe) a valid solution to such problems. But as you said, putting it a little extreme, I believe you can say it is somehow a "vicious circle" even though the ideals of a Prision are not directly related to only these crimes while on the other hand, most of the people that are convicted to death penalty are some kind of mass murderers or something.

they "kill" osama and only jail this guy?

What logic is this?
This guy was in Norway whilst Usama was taken down by a Navy SEALs taskforce, he was killed in action.
This guy was arrested.

its more like that this happend on a small island and as i did read that he was shooting them for an hour... could be more than 92 deaths

check this: VGTV

Back