• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[bitaac][Laravel 5.3] The AAC built for oldschool community

This one is outdated, will look & update it. Thanks for reminding me.

@Olddies , what type of tutorial do you want me to write? Just the bitaac setup, or with everything including for example nginx?
yes it is
Code:
  [InvalidArgumentException]
  Could not find package bitaac/bitaac with version dev-master.

looks good have any idea when it will be release to the public? and a guide to install it on OTX based in tfs 0.3.7, i did follow that guide and work perfectly
Can you give me a link to OTX 0.3.7? I will take a look at it and create a branch that support it :)
No idea yet when the release is, not to much left now.

Doing some good progress today. Guilds almost completed! :)

However, from my teamviewer seassion with @Chris and @LordVissie ..

Cocks :(
gDFbVF.png

I'll have you know, I was the mature one writing code, as evident by the picture above.

bitaac will very, very soon hitting 1.0 milestone. Or at least 1.0 beta. Is there anyone who wants to try it? (TFS 1.2 support only at the moment)
You will be rewarded with top prio support.

Looking forward to hear from someone! :)

bitaac will very, very soon hitting 1.0 milestone. Or at least 1.0 beta. Is there anyone who wants to try it? (TFS 1.2 support only at the moment)

Ofc, skype me and Ill try it out. (Windows)

I'll be at work in 40 minss. will pm then.

The tittle says "The AAC built for oldschool community", why not an othire beta for example?

looks rly g00d cornex, good work =D
Thanks Ryan :)

The tittle says "The AAC built for oldschool community", why not an othire beta for example?
Actually, this AAC was built for a few friends of mine, that use 1.2 only so I started with that version cause of that.
I was aware of the oldschool community really didn't had anything good / new so I decided to do it public and focus on it.

However, I will mainly focus on oldschool community as promised, othire mainly & will push a version for it very soon.
Hopefully I can have a othire beta version ready to this weekend.

Thanks Ryan :)

Actually, this AAC was built for a few friends of mine, that use 1.2 only so I started with that version cause of that.
I was aware of the oldschool community really didn't had anything good / new so I decided to do it public and focus on it.

However, I will mainly focus on oldschool community as promised, othire mainly & will push a version for it very soon.
Hopefully I can have a othire beta version ready to this weekend.
I can try BitAAC out if ya want. Just PM me and I will send ya the skype.

Back