• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Black Ops 2 - U guys ready?

Nevalopo

Demigod
Reaction score
REEEEEEEEADY??++?

im gonna sit up 2 days playing it now.

Pre-Load complete and all. Bought season pass and digital pass etc for 120 euro :p

I think this is the most expensive game i have ever bought.

Meh, gotta be better than Halo 4. I mean Halo 4 doesn't even have f*cking search preferences.

Smart boy. Even it if it was good I would still crack it.

Would mean no online gameplay = the game would suck.

Yes,my torrent is ready to download it :).

Download? How are u going to enjoy the online experience? Get achievements? Get ranks? Get new weapons etc

lately all COD's are the same, so i won't buy it, maybe download..

Usually this is the case but this one is far different from all the other codseries.

Would mean no online gameplay = the game would suck..

Uh, actually TeknoGods or w.e. group gets there first will probably release some sort of aIWNet for Black Ops 2, the same as they did with MW3 :p

Uh, actually TeknoGods or w.e. group gets there first will probably release some sort of aIWNet for Black Ops 2, the same as they did with MW3 :p

I think that tecknogods closed his service, due a warning sent by the lawyers of activision

Last edited:
well for starters Black Ops 1 was based just passed world war 2, and now you have Black Ops 2 "based in 2025" the nuketown map is 85% the same from black ops 1, there is still the 1960~1970 cars in the map still the same dolls all they have added is new outfits, and new support streak system, ohh and the copy of "MW3" Guns GG Copy Right.. Ohh And Zombies.. because we have not seen that all befor ?, just new maps yeah nice one!, not worth buying if you ask me..

They need to stop robbing Mw, Mw2, Mw3 Guns for the last 6 years what ever guns Modern Warfare Make, Black Ops deside to take them and just make them a little bit diffrent in detail, GG to that also!

Lol Black ops the biggest fail in activisions history

I prefer it to Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 2 and Modern Warfare 3. I still think this will knock Halo 4 off top sales in NZ and Australia considering 343 Industries didn't add a optimal search restriction to make players get paired with closer games. Halo 4 is good for Americans, Canadians and Mexicans, No one else.

Bo2 looks a lot more fun and considering you don't have to put 20 shots in the head with a DMR or BR to a jolting yank then it's for sure going to be funner.

Back