• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Black Ops 2 - U guys ready?

Just renewed my Xbox Live haven't played it in like.. 5-6 months haha but ofcourse Call Of Duty can bring me out of xbox retirement! :)

Funny how every COD! I say not buying next one man they always never change but every year I seem to fall back into it.. just the gameplay(multiplayer) too good to pass on.

Team objective games! S&D If ya wanna play!
xCeeJZx

Last edited:
Need to buy this :( Unfortunately I didn't bother pre-ordering & it's going to be out of stock around my area for a week or two..

I would like to play on PC.. but it just feels too weird for me and there is more hacker's on PC then Xbox, but nothing against Pc love controls on them ^.^

my girlfriend got this for me today as a surprise.
Zommmbiiiesssssssssss :ninja:

Last edited:
Told my girlfriend I was gonna buy it Friday, then she goes all weird and tells me she already bought me it for christmas and now I know what I'm getting

What the actual fuck :(

Back