• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Black Ops 2 - U guys ready?

Come on fuckers! Let's play?! need some good team mates to play hardcore teamdeath/search and destroy any up???

FFS~

Ill be playing later, my girlfriend gave in ;)
iDave Bz ; xbox360

I was really put off about the robots n shit.. I tend to dislike games like that.. Idk if i'll buy it... Multiplayer looks pretty decent tho.. n some of the maps look badass. But it's too "sci-fi" .. We'll see ^^

I was really put off about the robots n shit.. I tend to dislike games like that.. Idk if i'll buy it... Multiplayer looks pretty decent tho.. n some of the maps look badass. But it's too "sci-fi" .. We'll see ^^

Multiplayer seems nothing like the campaign, the multiplayer seems just a lot more similar to modern warfare 3 but not in the worst way, seems like they actually improved a little.

Awwww mannn! I Wanna play online but I have to wait till Wednesday :'(
Btw camping is pretty much useless in this game now thanks to the MMS (Multi-(Milimeter?) Scanner)

[video=youtube_share;oNLbJKs1jmI]http://youtu.be/oNLbJKs1jmI[/video]

I don't like black cops!

But me and Three be fucking shit up on hardcore team deathmatch!?!?! OTLAND MUDDAFUCKA~!

Wait what is black cops??? A game with a bunch of black cops??

carl-on-duty-black-cops-25208-1289332909-10.jpg

DOUBLE EXP HAS BEGUN~

Just letting yall know I think Nuke Town is best exp atm, I can avg 4k score a game.. good leveling up.

@ Nevalopo
Hardcore is hardcore for a reason. Only the best play.
Core is for fucking retards who pray&spray.

@up, yeye, i been playing nuketown today jeesus the amount of exp is insane

Seriously feel like i was cheated out of cash when i bought MW3 that i don't even want to touch this, i'd rather wait for better games, because lets be realistic with ourselfs, it's worse than the 1st BlackOps as they've actually put in the level system, you can no longer just collect points & buy what you want, so it's a grind like all the others, the sound effects are virtually the same & the graphics have been the same since MW2.

Back