• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Black Ops 2 - U guys ready?

This game takes far more skill than the recent call of duties.

How can the last game, be any less difficult than the same fucking game?

That's like saying CS:GO is harder than CS:Source, it's the same freaking mechanic, just with afew graphical updates / gameplay tweaks.
In this one you barely have any recoil, don't even talk, please.

How can the last game, be any less difficult than the same fucking game?

That's like saying CS:GO is harder than CS:Source, it's the same freaking mechanic, just with afew graphical updates / gameplay tweaks.
In this one you barely have any recoil, don't even talk, please.

1: It takes less shots to kill you, meaning you die easier, making it more challenging.
2: There are more to classes now with wildcards, though it will still limit their classes, the extra perks have their advantages.
3: Shut the fuck up.

1: It takes less shots to kill you, meaning you die easier, making it more challenging.
2: There are more to classes now with wildcards, though it will still limit their classes, the extra perks have their advantages.

well now thats just wrong lol

1: u kill far easier in MW3, BO2 is half a mag (except snipers and shotguns ofc) to kill someone in medium range where in mw3 its 2-4 shots from pretty much any gun.
2: i do like the extra classes and wildcards makes more optimization
3: y u so mean to him lol

and the other thing u said.. it takes more skill. Have u played MW3? :p I mean.. U can actually dodge stuffs there. Here everything is heatseeking, Getting SWARM in Care Packages, 100% hunter kill drone kills, lightning strike insta pentakill (100 undodgeable), death machine war machine both undodgeable, and also k9 is 100% death (they eventually find you even if you camp)

well now thats just wrong lol

1: u kill far easier in MW3, BO2 is half a mag (except snipers and shotguns ofc) to kill someone in medium range where in mw3 its 2-4 shots from pretty much any gun.
2: i do like the extra classes and wildcards makes more optimization
3: y u so mean to him lol

and the other thing u said.. it takes more skill. Have u played MW3? :p I mean.. U can actually dodge stuffs there. Here everything is heatseeking, Getting SWARM in Care Packages, 100% hunter kill drone kills, lightning strike insta pentakill (100 undodgeable), death machine war machine both undodgeable, and also k9 is 100% death (they eventually find you even if you camp)

K9 = Climb up something, like on yemen.

For me it takes less than half a clip to kill someone, with the MTAR/MP7/MSMC.

1. Never play core - HARDCORE ALL DAY
2. IF I play Core because of Domination etc. Then it takes less than half a clip for me to shoot someone.. better accuracy pls?
3. yes, the optimization is boss
4. yes, the scorestreaks suck. what I mean is the hunter killer drones etc. u throw in air = KILL.

BUT, I have missed people with my drone and I have dodged others, so pls dont say u cannot dodge them, because you can.

1. Never play core - HARDCORE ALL DAY
2. IF I play Core because of Domination etc. Then it takes less than half a clip for me to shoot someone.. better accuracy pls?
3. yes, the optimization is boss
4. yes, the scorestreaks suck. what I mean is the hunter killer drones etc. u throw in air = KILL.

BUT, I have missed people with my drone and I have dodged others, so pls dont say u cannot dodge them, because you can.

maybe on xbox with aimassist and cheats yes u can dodge :D

miraandren-1.jpg

Back