• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blind chat!

bbq im teh best blindtyperz0r noobs blah blah, i just need to know what to write because i think when i write {i raed it xd}

This thread is pointless spam. close it please?

/\
I did that with my eyes closed too..

Yeyeyeye, you're really good, or something.... xD (btw, I typed all this while having my eyes closed. ;))

blind typing isnt that hard after you train a bit, and with some backspaces it can be perfect :D

btw, everything on this post, including this phrase, was made from blind typing... not really blind, but I just did not look at the keyboard :D

lol thisd is the best thread ever :D (<-- Yes written with my eys closed :D)
(this was so fun I'm gonna try more)

Hello my name is Mackan, I live in sweden and like thisd forum game! :)

WHY DO I GET THIS 'thisd' xD disturbing ^_^

yeah haha very creative thread xD. i just watch what and write and with backspace i delete and try again x.X

ey that's cheating! :p I wrote all this with my eyes closed. :)

(whoa this time I din't write 'thisd' \,,/ I own in blind typing :))

i like to hug trees in my backyard. <-- wrote that while closing my eyes and drinking alot of beer:>

im kinda good, been typing blind for over 2 years :D yeah i writed this all on blind :D
i can always have mistakes but im like really goood :D
altjo i just donw know what to write :D

im kinda good, been typing blind for over 2 years :D yeah i writed this all on blind :D
i can always have mistakes but im like really goood :D
altjo i just donw know what to write :D
agree its actually harder to find something to write then to write without looking. (wrote this without loooking aswell).

this is not hard lol, this is blind typing and wtf its easy. cant see why you have such bug priblems with it? :D

some ttypos here and there buy w/e :p

this is not hard lol, this is blind typing and wtf its easy. cant see why you have such bug priblems with it? :D

some ttypos here and there buy w/e :p
as you see you wrote pretty much wrong so yes i think its something to talk about atleast:p<- wrote this without looking aswell:p

oaky lets try this again without looking :Xxxxxxxxxx
im bored
im bored

what are you guys up to?

Back