• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blocked way on poi dl all day. Ban him.

22:58 Dawid Woodpecker [200]: u wanna come in? =)
22:58 Dawid Woodpecker [200]: its ok
22:58 Dawid Woodpecker [200]: we kill u
22:58 Dawid Woodpecker [200]: in 2min
22:58 Dawid Woodpecker [200]: anyway
23:36 Deadroth [196]: Check forum :D

You didnt wanna and ignored me, your own fault.. I wouldve let you in.

Yes you said this after im put screenshots on forum before you said leave. And staying in same place long time. You used multiclient for blocking respawnfor your ed.

Yes you said this after im put screenshots on forum before you said leave. And staying in same place long time. You used multiclient for blocking respawnfor your ed.

You're dumb, I told you from beginning you can go in, it's just you'll have free tp to temple (check your deathlist).. and stop hating on me cause I never let you exp.

Stop hating me? How i can know this knight its your Dawid Wielkie Zal. Doesnt matter enjoy have fun! Closed/

What? You're retarded, there's so many people who came which I let in all the time.. just cause you're a tard who left and ignored instead of going in and then message me 40mins later "check forum".

Back