• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blue flames in remeres?

Mitch Panzer

Reaction score
So a got a map from an old friend and it has these blue flames all over in random locations. It looks very similar to the mystic flame but a darker blue. I can't select the item and I can't find anything under creatures or waypoints. Any idea how to remove them?

Sorry, just a noob at remeres xD

edit: Heres a picture of it. Mystic flame on the right for comparison.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Last edited:
Solution
It is not a custom Sprite, it is a WAYPOINT palette:

flame.png

And anytime when you want to go to wp called demons, just goto waypoint palette and click on the wp called demons, and will be located at demons wp.Also you can add many waypoints as you want(cyclops, dragons, heros, orcs, town1, town 2, town 3, demon helmet quest, barbarian quest, etcetera) Kind Regards!.
It is not a custom Sprite, it is a WAYPOINT palette:

flame.png

And anytime when you want to go to wp called demons, just goto waypoint palette and click on the wp called demons, and will be located at demons wp.Also you can add many waypoints as you want(cyclops, dragons, heros, orcs, town1, town 2, town 3, demon helmet quest, barbarian quest, etcetera) Kind Regards!.

Solution
Yes you can, since work with this:

Lua:
getWaypointList()

and
Lua:
local waypoint = getWaypointPosition(param)

Last edited:
They are usable on the server. It supposed to be in your /goto script.
Function like getWaypointPosition(name) or getWaypointPositionByName(name).

It's worth saying that in TFS 1.x there's only getWaypointPositionByName function, there is NO getWaypointList function.

But still, you should be able to modify your /goto lua script to add teleport to waypoint.

i made this

Lua:
function onSay(player, words, param)
    if not player:getGroup():getAccess() then
        return true
    end

local waypoint = getWaypointPositionByName(firstToUpper(param))
    if waypoint == false then
        player:sendCancelMessage("Waypoint not found.")
        return false
    end

player:teleportTo(waypoint)
    return false
end

Thanks guys, for some reason after reloading the map, the waypoints appeared. They weren't showing up before. Now I just feel dumb lol

Back