• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Bosnia and Herzegovina] DevilOT 8.4 - PVP-FUN / 2000x Exp

Status
Not open for further replies.
must be very unique, to setup 3xexp rate ^^ Any features? :)

Well, since I started this project just a few days ago, I don't have much unique things. However, I'm planning to make it as RPG as possible. I mean, I'd like to bring at least some of the RPG feeling back, but in area of Rookgaard.

And I know that 3x Experience Rate sounds a bit weird for most of the people...

With "as RPG as possible" I mean that I will have most, if not all, scripts from real Rookgaard.

Even though it's an Open Tibia Server, I'm not planning on making it much different as it would be on Tibia. If I did, all RPG feeling would be lost quickly.

Last edited:
eh ;) Good luck then, but its was not the best idea, to open server with 3x exp, and 0%(10,20%?) ready ;S Probably will fail, same as my chasm :<

damn im north from BiH :D
well i just moved in there.
Republic Of Sprska , im in Gradiska atm

sta ima? :p

well if u need any staff team you can count at me.

eh ;) Good luck then, but its was not the best idea, to open server with 3x exp, and 0%(10,20%?) ready ;S Probably will fail, same as my chasm :<

I could never find a perfect rates for a Rook-only server, without being too low or high. Indeed, I think that 3x is not okay, too.

EDIT: Fixed PVP, I hope it works now.

Last edited:
omg double most moderator plz delete this post....

lol bosnia, you have a hamster in a wheel to run the server?

~ Bump ~

Experience Rates have been increased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back