• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] [CUSTOM] MagicHeart - 5 years project - WINGS | AURAS | TRAILS | CRAFT | FUSION | RARITY | +500 HUNTS - starts thursday 18/04/2024

Server Website/AAC
https://magicheart.online
Server Address
magicheart.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

jora157

Reaction score
www.MagicHeart.online
START on 18/04/2024 - 19:00 (BR TIME GMT -3)
Server has a lot of content, we works on this project for almost 5 years.

Magicheart.png

Full custom server,
+300 new custom creatures,
+100 unique wings,
+100 uniqueauras,
+50 unique shadders,
map full custom (14 cities 7 continents).

A lot of content and exclusive systems
-Craft machine,
-Boss Room, UNIQUE SYSTEM
-Boss levers,
-Task tracker,
-Quest tracker, UNIQUE SYSTEM
-4 new slot items (aura, wing, gloves, earrings), UNIQUE SYSTEM
-wings and aura by paperdoll, UNIQUE SYSTEM
-50+ custom shadders, UNIQUE SYSTEM
-100+ custom outfits,
-experience combo items,
-boostzoone system, UNIQUE SYSTEM
-exp totem system, UNIQUE SYSTEM
-reflect power/chance, UNIQUE SYSTEM
-items giving fastattack, UNIQUE SYSTEM
-items giving force (aditional % damage on all hits), UNIQUE SYSTEM
-boxing system (you cant run to shortcut hunt acess when attacked by other player), UNIQUE SYSTEM
-craft system,
-inteligent roulette,
-new spells,
-unique reset system, UNIQUE SYSTEM
-unique mining system, UNIQUE SYSTEM
-weapons with charges, UNIQUE SYSTEM
-two handed weapons doing damage in area, UNIQUE SYSTEM
-stages of exp by level and resets UNIQUE SYSTEM
-item tooltype,
-link item to the chat,
-a lot of new potions,
-dodge/critical,
-new backpack slot system, UNIQUE SYSTEM
-site showing wings/auras, UNIQUE SYSTEM
-pix (br payment) directly in client UNIQUE SYSTEM
-fusion items by rarity,
-lucky power bag giving goins,
-new spells,
-new vocation unlocked on high resets (shooter, use guns ak 47 etc~)

enjoy now the BEST CUSTOM SERVER.

High rate server with UNIQUE RESET SYSTEM, equilibrated PVP (2 years of beta), a lot of systems unlocking when advancing to new reset

Attachments

Last edited:
Looks interesting and polished, but the fact that this is immediate pop up on the website is rather a turn off. Quite a clear indicator of your priorities unfortunately.
1713439791110.png

Looks interesting and polished, but the fact that this is immediate pop up on the website is rather a turn off. Quite a clear indicator of your priorities unfortunately.
View attachment 83867
I mean, every server thats created has the intentions to make money from it. Come on now.
BlackTalon is the same, you goto their main page, boom you get a pop up like this. Doesn't mean the server will be bad lol.

@jora157 Title says "Friday" the 18th of April. Although it will be the 19th on Friday (Tomorrow), and today being the 18th.

You are correct, but it also doesn't make it any less of a turnoff to have it shoved in your face. Not with this server, nor blacktalon for that matter.

I mean, every server thats created has the intentions to make money from it. Come on now.
BlackTalon is the same, you goto their main page, boom you get a pop up like this. Doesn't mean the server will be bad lol.

@jora157 Title says "Friday" the 18th of April. Although it will be the 19th on Friday (Tomorrow), and today being the 18th.
With all due respect but when did people become such shit eaters to demonstrate such attitude?
"Let me maximally monetize nearly every single aspect of my game to a point of ripping you off and trying to squeeze as much money from you." is your definition of trying to make money from it?
This is just straight up greed preying on addicts, fomo, and bunch of other dark patterns. Nothing positive about that type of monetization.

With all due respect but when did people become such shit eaters to demonstrate such attitude?
"Let me maximally monetize nearly every single aspect of my game to a point of ripping you off and trying to squeeze as much money from you." is your definition of trying to make money from it?
This is just straight up greed preying on addicts, fomo, and bunch of other dark patterns. Nothing positive about that type of monetization.
I see your point, and can agree with what you said.
I just meant it more, every single server tries to make money. Yeah it doesn't help having it rubbed in your face.

Let me maximally monetize nearly every single aspect of my game to a point of ripping you off and trying to squeeze as much money from you." is your definition of trying to make money from it?
This sounds like my government. In all honesty. They do the same thing. hehe lol
Post automatically merged:

You are correct, but it also doesn't make it any less of a turnoff to have it shoved in your face. Not with this server, nor blacktalon for that matter.
You are 100% right brother. Just I personally, have been able to just ignore these types of things.

5 years project, questline still bugged like in previous edition. CM said they had to turn it off. 😂

every account info i ever used or character name is taken xD scam ass ot

Back