• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] D2 Server 7.4 Cast - Online 2018

@Blinkz I complain more then enough on OTland forums, and you post one thing and annoy me when I'm not even part of the conversation. That blows my mind, because I come off as an asshole when I don't need to.
I don't know if you realize your social skills are fucked, you can not be on the internet demanding somebody to do a favor for you. Do you feel privileged because you paid $5 dollars of your chore money? If you press a few different buttons on your keyboard, you can get what you want a little easier. Sounding like a pimple faced steroid shooter gets you nowhere on the internet, just saying.

I think the things you guys forget is that this is the Internet. No respect is going to be given to people who constantly talk shit in other threads and call everyone's projects shit on a consistent basis. You may think I have bad social skills but honestly it's just the fact that I realize it is the Internet and I can type something out and post it and not think twice about it. I have my main group of people that I play with and consider pretty good friends and that's all I need lol

I think the things you guys forget is that this is the Internet. No respect is going to be given to people who constantly talk shit in other threads and call everyone's projects shit on a consistent basis. You may think I have bad social skills but honestly it's just the fact that I realize it is the Internet and I can type something out and post it and not think twice about it. I have my main group of people that I play with and consider pretty good friends and that's all I need lol
I admire your mindset, you have a bright future coming to you.

The server itself is kinda fun but removing anti bot client was a stupid move. Also there's currently 50/82 lvl 8 online. They also logged in at the same time yesterday 5 min after GM logged in after server kick ;) Fake online pls

d2.png

1 - Djins and Rashid
- Arena Warlord Quest: 10 players required. Reward: Golden Helmet, and access to NPC Ciganum (sell loot 20% more expensive)
3 - Task Bosses: Access on Thais -1 depot after you finish a task
4 - NPC Nelson: Access to Hydrana and Okolnir.
5 - Access to Island Alva: More than 10 new hunts, and The Furyosa Quest (Dwarven Set, level 100+).
6 - Ferumbras Tower Quest:Access thru Alva, needed 6 burning heart for each player. Reward: Bunny Slippers (Speed +50)
7 - Okolnir: Dragons and Dragon Lords.
8 - Alva Island: New respaws and quests
9 - Hydrana: Hydra and Serpent Spawns
10 - Darashia Dragons: Dragons and Dragon Lords
11 - Expanded Banuta with -11,-12,-13,-14,-15:
- Pits of Inferno Quest: Level 80+. Reward: Pair of Soft Boots, Arcane Staff (club atk 50), Horned Helmet or Warlord Sword (Atk: 53, one handed)
13 - Annihilator 2 Quest: Thunder Hammer, Demon legs, Blessed Shield or Winged Helmet (speed +10). Level 110+, 5 players
14 - PVP Quest: 500k, and 10 Premium Points. Required: 8 players and 100k

yeaaah, when i january?
Probably next friday! Site is online. Map has been posted aswell.

Back