• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] D2 Server 7.4 Cast - Online 2018

GOGOGO! OPEN TODAY!

-Topic:
»Rates updated:
Level 1 to 25 20x
Level 26 to 5015x
Level 51 to 75 10x
Level 76 to 100 7x
Level 100 to 1255x
Level 126+ 3x

Oh really now? Please go ahead and show me where the other 2 times were? Make sure your right because your getting an attitude about someone trying to get their points on YOUR server.
Dude.. so annoying stfu and stop asking for donations back like a fkn poor polak or something.. fat kiddo beach

Dude.. so annoying stfu and stop asking for donations back like a fkn poor polak or something.. fat kiddo beach
Lmao I'm the farthest thing from fat, the only thing I see from these 7.4/7.72 servers is straight AIDS little kids and trolls. Like deadass fuck outta here I got that dumbass talking to me like I'm stupid and like he's told me something more then once when he had not once responded to me. @Doyouevenlift @Ahilphino both of you are perfect examples of the new era of otlanders that are just a bunch of faggot virgins that everyone here could go without. Deadass there isn't anybody here that likes either one of you guys

Lmao I'm the farthest thing from fat, the only thing I see from these 7.4/7.72 servers is straight AIDS little kids and trolls. Like deadass fuck outta here I got that dumbass talking to me like I'm stupid and like he's told me something more then once when he had not once responded to me. @Doyouevenlift @Ahilphino both of you are perfect examples of the new era of otlanders that are just a bunch of faggot virgins that everyone here could go without. Deadass there isn't anybody here that likes either one of you guys

I prefer both of them over you any day, every thread you post in I see you whine.

Back