• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] mtibia | Client 11.82 | Best ping for South America ever 15-80 ms

Stop making fucking new accounts to auto adversite your server, the fuck u trying to say by ''AND ALL OF THEM DIFFERNT IPS''

You are using vpn. I wonder why mods dont give you a warning.

I am not using vpn/vps, I just ask my players to come and comment here, just some basic marketing. If you know what I mean ;)

PS: They won't do anything, since it is 100% legit.

PS2: I reported you because of insulting, everyone gets what they deserve.

Peace out, love <3

Indeed you're a noob. Copying over and over, your website hurts my eyes and but still have to open and see the crap you made out of Znote bootstrap templates.

Let's just forget that, it's not a big deal. But what pisses me most is taking other's work and creating that as yours. These HOUSE IMAGES does NOT BELONG to you. It was taken by @ATT3 for thronx with @Yamaken, why the fk you don't give them credits? You're kind of person which will keep saying that it was taken by you.

9ALyjLo.png

ye super layout by jose luis y el antonio recio

Indeed you're a noob. Copying over and over, your website hurts my eyes and but still have to open and see the crap you made out of Znote bootstrap templates.

Let's just forget that, it's not a big deal. But what pisses me most is taking other's work and creating that as yours. These HOUSE IMAGES does NOT BELONG to you. It was taken by @ATT3 for thronx with @Yamaken, why the fk you don't give them credits? You're kind of person which will keep saying that it was taken by you.

9ALyjLo.png

ye super layout by jose luis y el antonio recio

Hahaha lot of envy here detected!

Take some love <3<3

Our developers do the jobs and if they don't care to add legit-credits, I dont care too. I just care to put people that helped me.

Thank you for reporting that, hurts my eyes too, gotta change that blue login link, pretty ugly!

Btw remember that my below my profile avatar says "just a noob".

The fact is how a noob get those awesome things? Cause it doesn't care if you are a noob, because you don't need to know to to sail on a boat, just need to know the captain, if you know what I mean :cool:

@sampleizsample
actually before thronx close I just talked to yamaken and att3 about those files, wasnt that hard to obtain so no big deal about it and they didnt care so why would you? just hate? thats really sad.

I am not using vpn/vps, I just ask my players to come and comment here, just some basic marketing. If you know what I mean ;)

PS: They won't do anything, since it is 100% legit.

PS2: I reported you because of insulting, everyone gets what they deserve.

Peace out, love <3

LOL, ''Stop making fucking new accounts '' is an insult? woah

we got a sensitive lady over here. :3

If you dont know, f*ck is an insult against rule, you should read them, as you as always replying about "rule violations".

I dont care your language, I am used to handle people lile you, peace out ✌

as you as always replying about "rule violations"

1- First time i posted on this thread.

".

I am used to handle people lile you✌

2- Not that used since you report someone because he type ''fuck'' WOW call the internet police.

Btw You dont know me enough to say ''people like you''

3- FUCK Is an expression not an insult.

Get your facts straight

1- First time i posted on this thread.

2- Not that used since you report someone because he type ''fuck'' WOW call the internet police.

Btw You dont know me enough to say ''people like you''

3- FUCK Is an expression not an insult.

Get your facts straight

Sorry, I confuse frequently ur kind of hater hahaha

Btw Fuck - Wikipedia

It is indeed a bad balanced server. Vocations are nearly overpowered, since mtibia was based on 8.6 (I actually doubt its the same owner, since he built some new crap).

No worth playing, not recommended. If you want to waste your time playing in here, feel free to join. Unless find other servers, this is wannabe brazil server. Copy other servers stuff and implement on his then calling his "own" features.

It is indeed a bad balanced server. Vocations are nearly overpowered, since mtibia was based on 8.6 (I actually doubt its the same owner, since he built some new crap).

No worth playing, not recommended. If you want to waste your time playing in here, feel free to join. Unless find other servers, this is wannabe brazil server. Copy other servers stuff and implement on his then calling his "own" features.

The same owner, everything done on developers hire free lance and other things did myself.

Vocations are not overpowered, they are the same as CipSoft, the same balance. If you don't know this is because you haven't played RL in a while :p

Nothing here is a copy, everything has been done by me, @StreamSide, @Colors and help of @Mkalo, @Cjaker, @joerod and a few others :)

Today we have modified the push system, now works as CipSoft, even if you push a player and items are sent below him, he will be moved.

Their website is horrible, you get weird flashes as you get blue screen in windows. It's everything fkd up while trying to add a lot of crap on it.

The server is player spoofing, what a coincidence there are more Chile players than any other. Just because you, as owner, are from Chile, doesn't mean all your players has to be from Chile.
https://i.imgur.com/UCEariA.png (check here online list the major time)

B81qmVV.png

Their website is horrible, you get weird flashes as you get blue screen in windows. It's everything fkd up while trying to add a lot of crap on it.

The server is player spoofing, what a coincidence there are more Chile players than any other. Just because you, as owner, are from Chile, doesn't mean all your players has to be from Chile.

B81qmVV.png

Keep trying bro, keep trying ;)

B81qmVV.png
Btw I love haters like you, it is just free advertisement, so keep going!

Go play Mtibia, the best OTserver

Los invito a jugar el mejor ot de la historia 100% estable full RL
Vamos entren no se arrepentirán

I invite you to play the best ot in history 100% stable full RL
Come in, you will not regret

Go play Mtibia, the best OTserver

Los invito a jugar el mejor ot de la historia 100% estable full RL
Vamos entren no se arrepentirán

I invite you to play the best ot in history 100% stable full RL
Come in, you will not regret

Thank you ;)

GO PLAY MTIBIA-GLOBAL.COM

Nice OTserver concept, perfect mix between RPG and PVP...

See u there!

Join mtibia community !! soon new season will be starting on client 10 and 11!!! best rpg server you'll find out there!!;)

Back