• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] mtibia | Client 11.82 | Best ping for South America ever 15-80 ms

o_O

UrOUwqc.png

hnDsGrI.png

oh otx no? ye you guys did a lot of efforts and lot of work to just sit down with all that information, thats sad and ofc its your choice (as team I guess) but instead of just showing images why dont you do like old community (like our team does right now) and give some of that "exclusive information" to people who is going to work on it (like me and gunz).
We releasing things for free because we want to make this community grows also when someone gives something for free, people take the initiative and post their little work.

you didnt even teach us how you guys got it, I wish I knew that. I would be teaching or helping like @Jo3Bingham does.

oh otx no? ye you guys did a lot of efforts and lot of work to just sit down with all that information, thats sad and ofc its your choice (as team I guess) but instead of just showing images why dont you do like old community (like our team does right now) and give some of that "exclusive information" to people who is going to work on it (like me and gunz).
We releasing things for free because we want to make this community grows also when someone gives something for free, people take the initiative and post their little work.

you didnt even teach us how you guys got it, I wish I knew that. I would be teaching or helping like @Jo3Bingham does.

As you said, @Jo3Bingham is helping people out here every now and then, and that is as much information as we will put out.
We won't just release a step by step for everything we do, that defeats the purpose of encouraging people to put in own effort.

As you said, @Jo3Bingham is helping people out here every now and then, and that is as much information as we will put out.
We won't just release a step by step for everything we do, that defeats the purpose of encouraging people to put in own effort.
Of course we do not need step by step and I love the effort and the things that I've learned doing this. But you guys know things that we arent even close.

Of course we do not need step by step and I love the effort and the things that I've learned doing this. But you guys know things that we arent even close.

The information regarding the client we release is all up to @Jo3Bingham, he put in all the effort figuring stuff out, so it is up to him what he wants to release and what not and he should not be shit on for something he keeps private, since he helped this community more than enough already.
To come back to your second statement, actually, from browsing the forums every now and then, there are a couple of guys on this forum that are very close, some are even as far into figuring out stuff as we are, but they either have the same mentality towards releasing every single detail as we have or they don't know how close they actually are.

Agreed, but is not a problem to share just a bit, like we are doing and a few others. No one tells u too share all, just a small part of it.

We are planning to add this in afew days/weeks more:

unknown.png

This are the maps for The Cruse Spread Quest, AKA Grimvale Quests.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you read this thread you will see the answer: OpenTibia - Object Builder 11.7X, Item Editor 11.7X, client & items.otb working with 10.97 & Remere's Map Editor

No needed, I have already answered questions like this on other thread.

WZ 5 is 6? Dude, have you ever played RL once? If you havent please let me know and I can stream it for you on my www.twitch.tv/kito1660 - Not everyone have hands to play without bots and run places like this, so I understand your confusion.

That's not a secret, I have been working along with some other OTs owners and trading stuff, more information here: OpenTibia - Object Builder 11.7X, Item Editor 11.7X, client & items.otb working with 10.97 & Remere's Map Editor

I have traded a few things which I have, for other things I am interested for, it is called "barter", but seems you don't know and don't have any idea of what is this. Please take a look at Barter - Wikipedia

PS: I dont believe in buying/selling products between OT server admin/developers, I believe in a theory in which you have something I am interested, and you are interested in something I have. By this, is not a secret that WZ IV, V and VI are the same as mine, since I have traded them for a few things, like SPR, DAT and a few other things that he had, and I didn't.

PS2: That's why otland community sucks today, cause everyone is a hater, and no-one believes in barter transactions. That's why BR community grows and grows, cause they share their stuff, and here people just want to earn money earn money and earn money. Just a stupid ideology of the neo-globalization. I'm not the only one thinking this, here is a TED Talk for you: How we need to remake the internet

PS3: I love to shut-up-f*cking-mouth-haters as I did with you, I haven't said any lie here and you are putting those words in my mouth, so now shut-the-f*ck-up and go to mast*rbate since you really need it (I am not going to tell to get la1d cause with that form of thinking you won't ever find a girl who wants to lay down with you or maybe you can pay a hook3r but I don't think you have the intelect to work and earn some money, and the one who hires you, is a really believer on people-can-change speech).

+1 on this.

Btw this how a barter-starting looks like:

y4lqmMe.jpg
Seriously, if I were this guy @Guilherme sua I'd never come back here after that answer (PS3...)

Just go away Guilherme, u were crushed.

@kito2

good server, i'll try to play on it when i have time. Wish it could only accept tibia 11 client since tibia 10 users are mostly botters. But as u probably know, the ot server players mostly use tibia 10 clients... Seems that they can't play without the bot anymore. It's a shame since tibia 11 is awesome.

btw, have u ever thought about the possibility of having a south america host? I mean, macabra global does and it's awesome to play there with low ping. (50- and i'm from Brazil). Maybe if u are interested u should speak to Leandro (owner). I just stopped playing there cause they only got 10.98 client.

Seriously, if I were this guy @Guilherme sua I'd never come back here after that answer (PS3...)

Just go away Guilherme, u were crushed.

@kito2

good server, i'll try to play on it when i have time. Wish it could only accept tibia 11 client since tibia 10 users are mostly botters. But as u probably know, the ot server players mostly use tibia 10 clients... Seems that they can't play without the bot anymore. It's a shame since tibia 11 is awesome.

btw, have u ever thought about the possibility of having a south america host? I mean, macabra global does and it's awesome to play there with low ping. (50- and i'm from Brazil). Maybe if u are interested u should speak to Leandro (owner). I just stopped playing there cause they only got 10.98 client.

Thanks @malucovisk, currently we are developing the tecnology to open more worlds in different hosts, like EU, Brazil and hopefully Chile.

Each host planned to have atleast 3 worlds running: 10/11 client retro pvp, 10/11 client hardcore pvp and a 11 client retro pvp. So the entire proyect will have about 12 gameworlds to play ;)

If you can talk to him and let us know which host he is using, I would love it ;)

Update: Added new WZ image

pieqQ9h.jpg

Adding a new intro and now we have SSL Certificate!

mtibia | we are the envy

REGISTER TODAY AND RECEIVE 3 PREMIUM DAYS FOR FREE!

[USA] mtibia 11| 100% global | Thirtera on 30/7/18 | WZ IV V VI - Destruction Items -Quick Looter

Updated the Thread Tittle, since we are opening a brand-new world!

We are already working on new asuras!

Come and join the most stable and the most perfect and best programmed ever OT!

Attachments

• 35746950_610119589362756_2117962722866888704_n.png
    35746950_610119589362756_2117962722866888704_n.png
    499.5 KB · Views: 37 · VirusTotal
  • 35768433_610119582696090_6311794186270015488_n.png
    35768433_610119582696090_6311794186270015488_n.png
    574.8 KB · Views: 30 · VirusTotal
  • 36200000_615729465468435_6685282042659209216_n.png
    36200000_615729465468435_6685282042659209216_n.png
    673.6 KB · Views: 30 · VirusTotal
  • 36200302_615729498801765_1353628388660609024_n.png
    36200302_615729498801765_1353628388660609024_n.png
    724.2 KB · Views: 27 · VirusTotal
  • 36255767_615729482135100_6922284892172582912_n.jpg
    36255767_615729482135100_6922284892172582912_n.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 32 · VirusTotal
  • 36259264_615729475468434_1193684042780770304_n.png
    36259264_615729475468434_1193684042780770304_n.png
    560.9 KB · Views: 33 · VirusTotal
  • 36272768_615729468801768_2728454597000560640_n.png
    36272768_615729468801768_2728454597000560640_n.png
    882.6 KB · Views: 27 · VirusTotal
Let me tell you about our features:

- All NPC and spawns areas free, without need to do access-quests.
- World Transfer between each worlds: Firtera, Seconera, Thirtera and soon on Quartera, Quintera, Sextera, Heptera, Octera and Novenera.
- Worlds hosted on USA, Europe, Brazil and Chile.
- Most epic and perfect autoloot system ever: looting items with value higher than a specific parameter, easy to setup!
- Client 11 features: Hunt Analyzer, Impact Analyzer, Loot Analyzer, Waste Analyzer, Action Bars, etc.
- Cast & Cam System: Record your live session to reproduce later.
- More than 40 new mounts as The Welter, Gloom Wolf, Thornfire Wolf, Hellhound, Silencer, Hydra, Kondra, Crystal Spider, Yielotahx, etc!
- War anti-intruse with unique features.
- Imbuiments as global with Quests and not decaying on protection zone.
- New summons at level 200, as global with 25 minutes of duration and 5 minutes of delay (30 minutes cooldown).
- All emblematic & grand-quest stategies quest as global: Heart of Destruction, Forgotten Knowledge, Ferumbras Ascension, The Curse Spreads, Kroazur, The First Dragon, etc.
- New Warzones IV, V, VI.
- Uniques Task: new tasks as Catacombs, Roshamuul Prison, Otherworld, Insectoid, Heroes, Asuras, etc.
- Unique Task System: A system to select from a window, just clicking.
- Unique Rewards on Task: Gold Tokens & Silver Tokens .
- All global raids, Ferumbras every 90 days, Chayenne every 70 days, Triangle of Terror every 30-35 days, etc.
- Liquid Black Quest Bosses: Stage 1 and 2, to face Jaul, Obujos and Tanjis.
- Full RL Map, including Feyrist, Otherworld, Hidden Threat, Cults of Tibia, New Asuras, etc.
- Online and Offline Training.
- All world changes.
- Boss Reward System & Boosted Bosses, which are harder.
- Guild Reward by Streaks (to all online members, including premium days, tibia coins, prey bonus reroll, money, etc).
- Prey System as global: reroll creature to maintain bonus, or reroll bonus to maintain creature!
- In-Game Store offers with unique guild discounts (+10% off every 10 players on guild), Task XP Reward Boosters, XP Boost.
- New enchaned blessings on Seconera.
- Death Redemption on Store.
- Cask & Kegs as global.
- Hot Cuisine maigical foods.
- Bounty Hunter ingame.
- Shared Task Party x4 vocations.
- Shared XP party x10 players (+40% bonus on each extra player).
- Unique "aleta track" feature for guild to track connections (log in and out), kills and level up of specific players or guilds.
- Unique automatic market inyection of creature products and basic sets daily.
- NPC Cledwyn to exchange silver tokens.
- NPC Yana to exchange destruction, mayhem, carving and remedy items also exchange creature products for imbuiments.
- Leech system with decreasing performance as global.
- Creatures AI with fields and return-back to spawn after no target.
- No smart-exit.
- Anti-Navi system.
- Achievements System.
- Death Channel to check all live-deaths.
- Loyalty System as global.
- On look NPCs (or attack) they will respond as "hi".
- Bank NPCs understand key-words as 2kk, 4k, 9kkk, etc.

And much more!

Update first Thread with our mission, vision and explanation of over 60 new features unique and exclusive on our game-worlds.

[USA] mtibia | clients 11.80 NO BOTS || 100% Full Global & RPG | 27/09/2018 20:00 GMT-3

WHAT IS MTIBIA?

Welcome newcomers, you are here, we are glad of it and we want to tell you about our game. We will provide you a complete description of our unique features and systems, our mission and vission, and a few other details, so prepare to be amazed!

"...The most common question is: How it feels to play mtibia?
The most accurate answer is: Mmm... feels like playing CipSoft (RL or .com), but with faster rates..."
separador.png

Mission & Vision

Our vision is to create a a game which feels like playing global on it's most perfect period with Retro PvP 8.6, hosted on the best company which provides lowest ping. Therefore, we will offer you new experiences while opening different worlds to play time by time.
So the mission was to integrate all latest content of global, including client 11.80, New Warzones, New Falcon and Gnome Items, etc. Also we have the policy of emoving unnecessary things like ridles or misions to access a few respawns or quests. Therefore all bosses mechanics are the same as global, so it might need a little of strategy.
We guarantee a totally RPG experience on our game, and the PvP will just be a consequence of the players who want to play and stay on a server which has frequently updates, a total stability and a option to keep your character advances always. This vision of the future, is totally different of what you already know and the mtibia stuff have been working for about three years in order to achieve this.

separador.png

Complete Description
A list of all the projects and work developed trough the last two years (July 2016 - September 2018) is shown below, expect to find unique and exclusive features never seen before in order to improve your gaming experience.
Guild Features

• Every guild with five or more members, can claim automatically on every Temple or Depot their rewards: 100,000 gps, Prey Reroll Bonuses, Task XP Boost, XP Boost, Tibia Coins and Premium Days.
  • Use aleta track feature on guild chat in order to follow other guilds/players movements: login, logout, level up and death.
  • Guild Leaders might sent automatically broadcast to online members just by writing on guild chat.
  • Face other guilds using our war anti-intruse with unique features: disable hotkeys (7.4 PvP), enable fast push (8.6 PvP), disable ultimate exposion spells, disable AoE runes, disable XP loss, set limit of time or frags, set total of players and choose wars at Carlin, Darashia, Ankrahmun, Yalahar, Venore or Thais.
  • In-Game Store offers with unique guild discounts +10% off every 10 players on guild.

Map, Spawns & Access

• Every NPC and spawns areas are free, without need to do access-quests.
  • New maps related to Warzones IV, V, VI (creatures before last nerf of global, it is a hunteable place).
  • Complete global map, including The Order of the Falcon, Feyrist, Otherworld, Hidden Threat, Cults of Tibia, True Asuras, Deathlings, etc.
  • Every world changes is enabled.

Easy Starting

• Unique gameplay, which removes the common internal cooldown between the ussage of potions, spells and basic attacks. This means each one has it's own internal cooldown, allowing you to use the combat-components: basic attack + spells + potions + runes at the same time.
    • The best vocation which suits this setup is a Paladin, which uses the four combat-components.
      • By using this vocation, it's allowed to walk (arrows or click map) and still keep attacking without interruption.
    • The second vocation that suits good, are the Knights, which uses the first three combat-components, where basic attack is not interrupted at all.
    • For Sorcerers and Druids, benefit a bit, since you'll be able to use the last three combat-components.
  • By leveling from 1 to 60, you will receive automatically items on level up as a basic set, and a few gold coins!
  • Shared XP party x4 players as global.
  • HP and MP boost on low level.
  • Blessings System:
    • Free blessing on level up/login till level 100.
    • If you have golden-squares on your items equipped (inventory), you have all five blessings.
    • Twist of Fate blessing doesn't exist on any world.
    • New enchanced blessings on Seconera (Blessings heart & blood of the mountain).
    • Store Hack: use it to check if you there is any missing blessing.
  • Unique automatic market inyection:
    • Creature products necessary to be used on Imbuiments are inyected daily in order to don't let players with bot control the economy of these items.
    • Basic sets are added until level 150, making easier the way heading up to harder adventures.
  • Ultimate spells are both activated on every vocation, but with an small internal cooldown to prevent abuses.

Exlusive Features

• Most epic and perfect autoloot system ever:
    • Looting items with value higher than a specific parameter, easy to setup!
    • Automatic transform stacks of 100 gold to one platinum, and the same with 100 platinum to one crystal coin.
    • Add items by clicking them with "auto-looter tooltip", which is added to your Store Inbox on the first login, the same as the "loot bag".
    • On Store Inbox you will find "loot bag", which has infinite slots and all your loot, goes here, so your backpack will never be a mess!
    • You may loot stacked corpses on the same SQM tile.
  • When Login, your backpacks are automatically opened.
  • Unique Task System:
    • Shared Task Party x4 vocations.
    • New Task as Catacombs, Roshamuul Prison, Otherworld, Insectoid, Heroes, Asuras, etc.
    • Window feature to select Tasks, Bosses and Rewards just doing clicks.
    • Unique Rewards as Gold Tokens & Silver Tokens .
  • Cast & Cam System: Record your live session to reproduce later.
    • Use Ctrl + ← or Ctrl + → in order to move between live casts!
  • Online Trainers: if you are premium, use your soul points to refill stamina!
  • Offline Training: if you are premium, you receive XP!
  • Premium features: receive a mount as reward, regenerate stamina on PZ, happy hour XP +50%.
  • Bounty Hunter ingame.
  • Death Channel to check all live-deaths.

Global Systems

• Imbuiments as global with Quests and not decaying on protection zone.
  • Leech system with decreasing performance as global.
  • Creatures Artificial Intelligence with fields and return-back to spawn after no target.
  • Prey System as global: reroll creature to maintain bonus, or reroll bonus to maintain creature!
  • New summons at level 200, as global with 25 minutes of duration and 5 minutes of delay (30 minutes cooldown).
  • Death Redemption on Store.
  • Cask & Kegs as global.
  • Hot Cuisine maigical foods.
  • Achievements System.
  • Loyalty System as global.
  • No smart-exit.
  • Anti-Navi system.
  • More than 40 new mounts as The Welter, Gloom Wolf, Thornfire Wolf, Hellhound, Silencer, Hydra, Kondra, Crystal Spider, Yielotahx, etc!

Client 11.80 Features

• Hunt Analyzer.
  • Impact Analyzer.
  • Loot Analyzer.
  • Waste Analyzer.
  • Action Bars.
  • Blessing Windows.

NPC & Items

• On look NPCs (or attack) they will respond as "hi".
  • Bank NPCs understand key-words as 2kk, 4k, 9kkk, etc.
  • Djinns in Thais which pay the 75% of the real price, if you complete the quest, you can go to Ankrahmun and sell to the 100% of the prices.
  • NPC Cledwyn to exchange silver tokens.
  • NPC Yana to exchange destruction, mayhem, carving and remedy items also exchange creature products for imbuiments.
  • Gnome Items looted from New Warzones bosses.
  • We have one unique-custom item, boots of waterwalking which has the double regeneration of a soft boots, they are unlimited and they are looted from ultimate bosses: Ferumbras Mortal Shell, World Devourer, The Last Lore Keeper and The First Dragon.

Quest & Bosses

• All global bosses as Ferumbras every 90 days, Chayenne every 70 days, Triangle of Terror every 30-35 days, etc.
  • Boss Reward System & Boosted Bosses, which are harder, and they do hit the player who is doing most amount of damage!
  • All emblematic & grand-quest stategies quest as global: Heart of Destruction*, Forgotten Knowledge, Ferumbras Ascension*, The Curse Spreads*, Kroazur*, The First Dragon, The Order of the Falcon, Liquid Death, Dangerous Depths, etc.
    *These quests are simplified and doesn't need to talk to NPCs, do some access, etc, they are shorter than global.
  • Liquid Black Quest Bosses: Stage 1 and 2, to face Jaul, Obujos and Tanjis.
  • Oramond and Roshamuul bosses working as global.
  • Umbral Creation same as global, with Achievements.
  • Roshamuul Inquisition Points in order to obtain Cluster of Solace by hunting creatures on Roshamuul or using crude horn with mouthpiece.

Events

• Every day we will offer PvP and/or PvE Events with exclusive and unique rewards seen ever, here is a summarized list:
0i8aoue.png

Characters, Game-worlds & Website

• World Transfer between each worlds: Firtera (USA), Seconera (USA), Thirtera (USA) and soon on Quartera (EU). In the future worlds Quintera (EU), Sextera (EU), Brazilera (BR) and Chilera (CL).
  • Buying houses require level 100 as minium, and you have to bid for them on website.
  • You may buy others, or sell your character in website for Tibia Coins. It goes directly to your account and you receive a free Namelock, which may be claimed on "My Account".
  • Use In-Game Market and check it at our Website, section "Library >> Online Market". You may also buy/sell your Tibia Coins!
Host Specifications

• Worlds hosted on USA, Europe, Brazil and Chile.
  • Over 380 GB RAM DDR4.
  • Intel 2x Xeon Gold 6140.
  • Bandwitdh 100 GB transfer data.
  • DDoS Protection 24/7.

Otland requirements:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IP: mtibia.online
Port: 7171, 7173, 7176

Worlds:

> Firtera ||||||||||||| Up since 27/12/2016
> Seconera |||||||||| Up since 10/5/2018
> Thirtera ||||||||||| Will open on 30/7/2018
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Client
: 10.00 or 11.00 (Recommend to download our clients here)
Uptime: 24/7 since 27/12/2016
Host: USA, on a dedicated server with 1 Gbps Internet connection, OVH.
Map: 100% global
Access
: All spawns for free.
NPCs: All NPCs for free.
Runes: Not ∞
Ammunition: Not ∞
Loot rate: x4
Skills rate: x10 (Staged: easy till 80, medium till 100 and then hard)
Magic rate: 5x (Staged by vocation)
Server PvP Style
: HARDCORE PVP or RETRO PvP
Experience Stages: 15x(Stages: starts on x50, finish on x2)
Level Style:
- One hour to level 50
- Two hours to level 100.
- A day to get 150.
- A week to be 200.
- A month to be 300.
- About a year to be 500.​

Back