• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] PATH OF BRAVURE OR TORMENT - UNIQUE SYSTEMS

I'm happy to see you have an English version
Yeah, now our website supports English language and we are focusing on translate the Wikipedia to help you even more. And last we will translate all npcs.

It seems dumb to me a server as good as this being focused only on the brazilian public. The founder of this project thought small.

It seems dumb to me a server as good as this being focused only on the brazilian public. The founder of this project thought small.
Hello Heyron,
I'm honored to know that you're enjoying our server,
The truth is that we would not expect to be so well received by the English-speaking community.

But you can be sure that we are doing everything we can to give you back all the affection we are receiving from you. And we will translate all our server as fast as possible.

I hope to have the honor of seeing you exploring our lands.

Regards,
Vitor "Gm Shermanz" Silva

I just do not understand something. There is already a Brazilian server with this name (pbotwars.com.br), is this a "second official server" or something of the genre?

Really cool OT. Would highly recommend trying it out.
They need to translate everything they can ASAP so the player base can go up.

But it lacks some obligatory systems for nowadays custom clients.... playing with embedded WASD would be pretty better.
Also, seems like you could revamp you essence system, as, for now, the only that matters are lifesteal/critical/mindamage (and, then, +skill)

I think you could go for, maybe, a Tibia like system, where you trade some creature products for a certain imbuement....
Think of it as: I trade 50 dragon scale leather + 30 behemoth fang + 10 demon dust (just suggesting, obvs not real values) for a +7% physical protection soul essence.

You get it? @Mehah

Oh, and a friend of mine noticed that critical system doesn't seem to work on paladins

But it lacks some obligatory systems for nowadays custom clients.... playing with embedded WASD would be pretty better.
Also, seems like you could revamp you essence system, as, for now, the only that matters are lifesteal/critical/mindamage (and, then, +skill)

I think you could go for, maybe, a Tibia like system, where you trade some creature products for a certain imbuement....
Think of it as: I trade 50 dragon scale leather + 30 behemoth fang + 10 demon dust (just suggesting, obvs not real values) for a +7% physical protection soul essence.

You get it? @Mehah
But Have WASD, just click in "MODO DE COMBATE"

My only problem is here, is that at the previous ot. people had to bot cuz the farming was just crazy.

I wonder if they have solved this problem in here.

@Deadbringer you still playing this? I showed you this server a long time ago and we played it for a bit or well at least some version of this server.

I've seen this server multiple times in the past. Is this the original server with the real owner? or are you someone who just got the files?
There is Pbot Wars | 8.60 which seems like the original server.

@Deadbringer you still playing this? I showed you this server a long time ago and we played it for a bit or well at least some version of this server.

I've seen this server multiple times in the past. Is this the original server with the real owner? or are you someone who just got the files?
No,
SERVER - PATH OF BRAVURE OR TORMENT is the original server but in the past the map was stolen and completely spoiled the name pbot

I just do not understand something. There is already a Brazilian server with this name (pbotwars.com.br), is this a "second official server" or something of the genre?
Hi, this is God Neo.
Those were clones of our previous server.
Mehah and Me created the first PBOT about 8 years ago, and when we shutdown for sponsors problems, those clones got advantage of our name, to make a name for their own.
We don't care much about it, if this is the only way of they get players.

PBOT originaly stands for "Private Brasil Open Tibia", but as i mentioned (sponsors) we kept the initials and switched to Path of Bravure or Torment.
;)

You get it? @Mehah

Hi, this is God Neo.
We are glad that you enjoy our game.

About the WASD, our friend above just answered.

About the suggestion for the soul esssence, i like it. We are currently revamping it, and we will take in consideration what you said.

Many features are to come, but i ask patience cuz our time is kind short hehe.

Gz.

Oh, and a friend of mine noticed that critical system doesn't seem to work on paladins
Hi, Neo here.

We will take a look in it.

:)

Hey buddy, Neo here.

So as i mentioned for our other friend, those servers are clones of our own.
In the past we beat the mark of 900 people online at the sametime, so people realy wanna user our name in Brazil to get our fame in their favor.

Back then we didnt focused for the foreign players, so we never thought about translate the game and stuff.
But now we are doing the best we can, to acomodate everyone.

I sure you that we are the true owners of the name PBOT.

stopped a bit to play some Path of exile in between. Recently rip so will log some more. The server runs fine and etc but,it could use some more soul essence , like someone said,only a few are useful. But there is a lot of legend stuff hard to obtain so id say its worth it for someone like me who loves getting op item/min/max kind of thing.

i dont remember us playing it though. Maybe we played something else with the same name but the map or anything doesnt remind me of anything.

Back