• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] PATH OF BRAVURE OR TORMENT - UNIQUE SYSTEMS

Honestly, this feel too much like any other tibia server. I'm using tibia spells with tibia equipment with tibia monsters.

I get it, there are a lot of cool systems and features, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm afk right clicking dumb weak creatures that pose no challenge at all. It has so much potential as a new thing, but it's just old tibia with make up.

This OT can become really good.
But it feels stale and slow.
Messages in-game are not in english makes this impossible to play unless you ask people what things does.
The items and system seems really amazing. But a better tutorial for complete beginners would be nice.
Also, the custom client is taking the regular custom client and turning it a bit "Aidsy". (The box, crosshair thing)
If you enjoy regular tibia with some very few new spells on higher levels, exploring and confusion. This is the server for you.

The server is pretty good.
Have some boring things, like:

Tasks - Stops giving good rewards (Like itens, gold and xp.) after a while, making it useless.

Items - Well, this is the main feature of the server, w/o it, make it boring and no fun. (Hope you fix it soon.)

Respawns - Imo, need more resp diversity.

Training - Makes training boring, we need at least an offline trainer (Make it use for those who have a house? idk.) Imo, searching for another member to train in Arena is just the same that having trainers. they just macro things and let it roll.

Places - Well, this is the most important one, we need to know "more" about where we go, was exploring a place, and i just meet NOTHING...

Quests - Some of then are unbalanced.. i mean, was going for the Bright Sword quest, when i was at door, i see a Old Widow, wtf. theres no sense to put a OP monster into a level 30 item.

The server is pretty solid, funny, and community friendly.
It just need some changes to make it more fun, imo.

hey
the server looks cool
would like to play it
is it offline atm?

Back