• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Broken Trade/Bank.

belal112

Basic Lua scripter
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I have a bit of a weird problem, I can't seem to know where the problem itself is but here's what happens:​
Whenever I deposit money into the bank, it is deposited just fine and I can withdraw it at any time with not any problem; however, the problem arises when I 'trade' with any NPC. Instead of the NPC fetching the money I have in my backpack, it adds it up with the money in my bank account (ex. if I have 3200 gold in my backpack and 10000 gold in my bank account, the NPC writes that I have 13200 gold). Here's a picture for that:
banque.png

But that's not quite the problem yet... The problem is that when I purchase something from the shop it takes money from my backpack regularly but when I don't have enough money in my backpack, it uses my bank account's money without removing gold from it. Meaning that: if I have 1000 gold in my bank account (and no gold in my backpack) I will be able to buy anything that costs 1000 or less gold but whenever I buy any item, these 1000 gold are not affected, if I buy an item for 200 gold, I will still have 1000 gold in my bank account.
Does anybody have any idea what that could be? or atleast where the problem actually lies? and if you need any scripts I have no problem with posting them but I just don't even know if the problem is with the NPCs or what.​

• My server's version is OTX 3.7 (based on TFS 1.3)

Thank you for your time!

@belal112 Would you send me your npc/lib files? I have some time and will take a look at them. No guarantees but I'll try and help. :) My thought is that since it's still not working, the actual function may be bugged. Do you also have a functions.lua file in the main data folder? I'd like that as well.

If you have Discord, it'll be much easier to speak with me in real-time. Shoot me a PM with your username.

EDIT: Waited 30 minutes or so before editing. May not be available much longer. Try and catch me on Discord!

Last edited:
@belal112 Would you send me your npc/lib files? I have some time and will take a look at them. No guarantees but I'll try and help. :) My thought is that since it's still not working, the actual function may be bugged. Do you also have a functions.lua file in the main data folder? I'd like that as well.

If you have Discord, it'll be much easier to speak with me in real-time. Shoot me a PM with your username.

EDIT: Waited 30 minutes or so before editing. May not be available much longer. Try and catch me on Discord!

I'm sorry, I had a couple of tests and couldn't go online lately. I don't think I can go on Discord any soon because of the tests but I can upload the files for you. I would go on Discord but this wouldn't be too soon.

Here's the link for the Libs. and here's the link for everything that I found in Data having functions in it.
And again sorry for the late reply and thank you very much!

Back