• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug Abuse (Fix it please!)

But why don't send it to him at msn or in forum.
Why all post are in otland?

sorry im a Big naab xD Im new since about 2 motnths

I was banned/jailed for 'pushing' Who Cares into the Skills Quest.
No substantial proof was brought forth.
Here is solid proof of two vicious, malicious, bloodthirsty animals preying on an 'afk' (LOL) and defenseless Bruh.

Last edited:
I was completely un-aware you could do this, I have seen people killed here before but it was a player non-afk and he walked into the quest himself and tried to escape but got trapped by some pro's. This should be fixed and Nokbane should be banned considering Prownage was completely afk, this is 100% PROOF! <_<

I was banned/jailed for 'pushing' Who Cares into the Skills Quest.
No substantial proof was brought forth.
Here is solid proof of two vicious, malicious, bloodthirsty animals preying on a 'afk' (LOL) and defenseless Bruh.

Yes, and you were unbanned because this bug is easily fixed. I'm going to check my map and make sure I can release it (no stubs/bugs where you can get stuck) because I already started working on the non-donor area.

Red

Yes, and you were unbanned because this bug is easily fixed. I'm going to check my map and make sure I can release it (no stubs/bugs where you can get stuck) because I already started working on the non-donor area.

Red

Well they deffinatly KNEW about it, seems our team got banned/jailed for it, they still did it so ermm whats going to happen to them? anything? doubt it but its worth a try.... it's blatent bug abuse, and 100% proof, Craig (Who Cares) had no proof. Justice & DM took a team mates word for it. that doesnt mean they pushed him ni and killed, he wasnt even afk, he walked in himself thinking it was a non-pvp zone. but he told them he was AFK and that he was pushed in etc and they believed him without any proof, why? because he is on their team.

Back