• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Bug] After loosing at Sec of Madness

TheNotoriousNaS

OFWGKTA
Senator
Reaction score
The administrator has disabled viewing of the arcade for your member group. If you feel this is a mistake please PM an administrator and let them know.

This is the results of when I loose at Seconds of Madness (Arcade). Also I get logged out. When I logg in again I get this message:

This score was not submitted from the game. Your score will not be saved.

I've tried several times so I know it's not working for sure (atleast not for me).

The first one is because you got logged out (too long idle time?), second one happens if you open more than one game at same time (i.e with tabs).

How to reproduce it:
Start game1.
Start game2 in another tab.
Switch back to game1 and try to submit score, you'll get that error.

If you want it fixed you can report it over at vbulletin.org to the developer of ibProArcade and hope that he will care (alot of users has reported it, and it's still there...).

The first one is because you got logged out (too long idle time?), second one happens if you open more than one game at same time (i.e with tabs).

How to reproduce it:
Start game1.
Start game2 in another tab.
Switch back to game1 and try to submit score, you'll get that error.

If you want it fixed you can report it over at vbulletin.org to the developer of ibProArcade and hope that he will care (alot of users has reported it, and it's still there...).

1. I just logged in (less than 5 mins).
2. I only have one tab up.

@The tutorial, will this really help since I'm just playing one game (= 1 tab).

Thanks for the quick reply anyways. :)
(Take a look at this thread please).

Another thing.

In tournaments it says you will get reminded in three days without playing; doesn't remind you (with remind I mean PM). In other vBulletin forums I've played (that also uses ibProArcade) the tournament creator PM:s you (auto).

Last edited by a moderator:
never had this happen to me with sec of madness.

sometimes on simon i get this

This score was not submitted from the game. Your score will not be saved.

its not only me some1 else had it to but i forget who

Another thing.

In tournaments it says you will get reminded in three days without playing; doesn't remind you (with remind I mean PM). In other vBulletin forums I've played (that also uses ibProArcade) the tournament creator PM:s you (auto).

I've enabled the notification system, you should receive notifications now.

Back