• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Bug?] OTClient 7.72 Protocol - Cannot login (just different packets?)

Narkon

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm working on Tibia OTS 7.72, and got some weird problem. I want to make a OTClient for my server but there is some weird thing. I mean, I can connect to the server with "official" 7.72 Client from Cipsoft just changing the IP and RSA key for my server. But I cannot connect with the same data with my OTClient.

I did some debugs and I can see that the server is getting a little different login packets from OTClient and Cipsoft one.

I'm getting the "Your connection has been lost (ERROR 2)". It's because this code (on the server side):

Code:
    if (!Protocol::RSA_decrypt(msg)) {
        disconnect();
        return;
    }

It's executing, so someone can say that there is problem with my RSA but I dont think so because as I said Cipsoft Client is working wonderfully, so maybe there is some internal problem with Protocol 7.72 in OTClient?

Maybe I made some mistake somewhere. I really dont know right now, what is wrong...

Please help me.
I will be grateful.

Last edited:
solved! the problem was being ot client not able to support 7.72 by default, go to game.lua in gamelib folder:

find
Code:
g_game.getSupportedClients()
and add
Code:
then you can use the unique server method in client_entergame/server.otmod
Code:
EnterGame.setUniqueServer("127.0.0.1", 7171, 772)

then edit your OTSERV_RSA from const.lua in gamelib folder, so it matches your server's

Back