• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports.

cant trade with the npc in ank north of dp
maybe i am dead brained

Trade with NPC's in other towns until this has been fixed.

when the update happened all the itens im my home have missed including a loot of rare itens how can i proceed?

You will find your items in your depot of the town the house was in.

Becouse of someones humour my topic with bugs was deleted (Idk why you did it GM but it was stupid) I will write it here.
- Talaturen said yesterday it's 2% chance to drop item when die (without aol). I died today and I lost bp + boots - it seems that my unluck is enourmous or it's higher chance to drop than 2%.
- After death I logged in Farmine "temple" and I wanted go back for my backpack. I didn't had any gp so I couldn't travel (in spite of one of GM's words about that every travel is free already) so I went to banker. Suprise! He doesn't work so I had to come to Farmine on other char what took me long time cos he was 20lvl.
- Almost all food shopkeepers didn't work (probably some of them still not work)
- Almost all most important and funniest quests are unavaible (in spite of Feloth's words in topic about new update) in which DCHQ, Explorer Society Quest, HoTa (second tp in first cave not works), almost every Zao quest (except some of them with Tomes~) and also probably don't works Killing in the name of... Quest.

Moreover I have some questions and things to talk about tutors (especially one of them) with Feloth, so if you can priv me or msg ingame when you read it.

Yours Daemon

- Talaturen said yesterday it's 2% chance to drop item when die (without aol). I died today and I lost bp + boots - it seems that my unluck is enourmous or it's higher chance to drop than 2%.
I never said that it's 2% chance to drop item, it's 10% chance to drop item unless you wear an amulet of loss. The 2% is what you lose of your experience, mana spent on magic level and skill tries if you are promoted.

- After death I logged in Farmine "temple" and I wanted go back for my backpack. I didn't had any gp so I couldn't travel (in spite of one of GM's words about that every travel is free already) so I went to banker. Suprise! He doesn't work so I had to come to Farmine on other char what took me long time cos he was 20lvl.
I have never said that every travel is free, I have said that major boats are free but steamboats - no. The banker NPC has been fixed.

- Almost all food shopkeepers didn't work (probably some of them still not work)
I know a lot of food shopkeepers that work, could you name the ones that don't work?

- Almost all most important and funniest quests are unavaible (in spite of Feloth's words in topic about new update) in which DCHQ, Explorer Society Quest, HoTa (second tp in first cave not works), almost every Zao quest (except some of them with Tomes~) and also probably don't works Killing in the name of... Quest.
We added Zao just some days before the update, so we didn't have time to fix all the quests and enough information about how the Zao quests worked was not available at that time. DCHQ? Explorer Society quest will be added in next update, same with helmet of the ancients and whatever other quests you have mentioned.

I have never said that every travel is free, I have said that major boats are free but steamboats - no. The banker NPC has been fixed.

lol >_> "major boats" and steamboats? really much diffrents, is it?

it should be changed so its free

DCHQ = Dreamer Challenge Quest.
Also Demon Helmet quest is probably bugged becouse we (me and Arwynkaaa) tried to do that and the stone wall wont dissapeared when other guys stayed on the special tiles

And when will be this next update? Summer? Aff

DCHQ = Dreamer Challenge Quest.
Also Demon Helmet quest is probably bugged becouse we (me and Arwynkaaa) tried to do that and the stone wall wont dissapeared when other guys stayed on the special tiles

And when will be this next update? Summer? Aff

Dreamer Challenge Quest works already. The Demon Helmet quest should work already, the walls are gone when two players are standing on the tiles, if one of the players move out the walls will be back.

I don't think you will have to until the summer for the next update, the reason why this update took so long was because it was pretty much a complete rewrite of everything.

You can run in Venore temple with pz-lock. People been abusing that all day now >_>

I bought a house in edron (Wood Avenue 7), i used it for 1 day and with the next server save I lost my house, I cant enter anymore, the door said that nobody lives on that house, my items still inside xDD
And now I have offered again on the webside, but what for? seems that I have to wait 2 days more again...

Ah, also I lost the money that I have payed for the house xD

And I'm not the only one with this problem...

Fly

I bought a house in liberty bay (ivy cottage) that has a bug in the ground and a bug on the roof, and my brother bought a house in venore (steel home) with a bug on 2 doors in the house, thank you very much to resolve this ^_^

os npc's acima do depot de port hope nao estao funcionando ( bank , decorador de casas , vendedor de potions, etc) :)

123qdtf.jpg

Haggler's Hangout 3

Doesn't display house name on door, anyone can open the door, door square is a pz as it should be, can't walk any farther into the house though.

Mount Sternum/Dragon Cave cant use pick tried all holes .. plz fix it

theres a big bug in HOTA quest. Come fast and see it, im so tired on waiting. And gm silentdefender sucks as a gm. He doesnt even care if its bugged.

theres a big bug in HOTA quest. Come fast and see it, im so tired on waiting. And gm silentdefender sucks as a gm. He doesnt even care if its bugged.

Fixed after next server save.

Back