• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports.

Please, Fix the problem with his healing, its too fast. Here in Rook we have a quest than we pass in a teleport and we need to kill a dwarf geomancer to finish the quest. But, nobody can kill kill, even in a team, because his heal is very big e very fast!

ahaha buy donation sword ;)

hi idk where can i write about other thnigs !!
i think otland.net have the best ots but softcors Can u create a new ot ??
Whit fast exp !! more fast than icechaw whit especail map where criatures and in tp and u enter a infiniti runes and new map XD i think it will the best ot people like to lvl up fast

fix might ring charges

when you buy them from npc in temple they only have 1 charge left

I'm stacked at dreamer challenge quest,
part when you pull 4 switch and remove walls doesn't work...it always return me to previous teleport

Hello, my house on softcores has cleared again i would greatly appriciate it if a GM would contact me to resolve this matter i have a screenshot to prove what i had in the house aswell i can list the things if needed.

Please get back to me as soon as possible.
Here is a picture of what i had

There is no NPC for first & second citizen addon in rook if possible can you just spawn the mainland NPC in rook so people can get the addons :)

Hey, i was owning the guild house "Dark Mansion" last day and i had alot of stuff in it, and when the server was offline last day and when i came online again i was not owning it and lost all my items and cash. Please give me a message ingame ore somting.

Greetingz Soldok

Buugg!!

Hello.. There is a bug with the blesser.. I cant even buy amulet of loos or bless.. I was in 299 and now I am 273 -.- I lose 5 lvls whne I die and I got all bless!!! :confused: :mad: :confused:

About the amulet of loss; I cant buy amulet of loss and I got all money i need.. Please fix this..

Character: Druid of all druids <_<

Stuck @GM HELP

Yes, I dont know if there's something wrong with my tibia client, I've tried to install it three times but still does not work, it's not a problem with my logg in because my friend could logg on my char, how can I fix this? :confused:

// Friend in need ;)

Fix houses in carlin you cant see who owns wich house and you can openal doors and it says your not invited pese fix!!!

I have Debug

My shar dont enter in the game for debug position.
Name is : Knight Tilin

M walls :)

Amm, at 6:30 time in Argentina, I logged in after 2 months and i saw the new update, i was at temple and there were a lot of pks... They m walled all the city also the gate of the temple and the m walls were "bugged" so they were infite
I stayed there with 30 ppl inside temple without coming out cause of m walls blocked the way
Thanks, I wish you can Fix it

I've hear rumors about the banks, that you will lose your money when you add your gold to the balance.

Back