• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports.

isn't it fixed?
it was fucked up like month ago but i haven't checked it now

first spawn is full but if you're going to hunt there for a longer time they won't spawn. it would be SO nice hunt spot if working, for botters too i guess..

I tought I fixed it, well it should work now after the ss..

You can't travel with battle sign at Captain Waverider on Meriana (peg leg)

Glorious Axe
It can only be wielded properly by knights of level 30 or higher.

Attributes: Atk:40, Def:23
Hands: Two-Handed
Weight: 95.00 oz.
Loot value: 5,000 - 50,000 gp.
Dropped by: Mutated Tiger, Undead Gladiator, Ghazbaran.

Looted it from a mutated tiger. It said:
09:08 You see an item of type 7454.

Fix it please, it looks nice :p

because of the Orc warrior on rookguard not giving poison dagger?
already killed more than 100 and so far nothing!
And the tower that stands on the side of it, how you open the door?
Another thing I forgot to ask when the quest of Ghoul will be complete?
more because you changed the Loot of the poison dagger mahcete of Loot?

The house/tower is a part of the quest: House of Horror Quest - ExqurSoft

Edit: There is a bug at cyclops mountain.. At the open space with a snake and like 4 cyclops on grass. There is Mountain way middle of the air :p

Last edited:
little bugged sqm in ank

you can step on this sqm if you're walking down from pyramid.

Last edited:
there should be working teleports in ank tomb

location of teleport to the right:

there is a final room for Helmet of the Ancients quest so would be nice if you could fix it

To prevent a bunch of bug report threads, please report all bugs you encounter in this thread.

Edit: Please post information regarding the bug, such as screenshots for map bugs etc, or it would be very hard for us to know exactly where the bug is.
My name in game is Albah, and here's my story, first i stayed up 1 hour i think to get 50 holy orchids and when i got that i lend them in to the wizard addon npc, BUt i didnt get the addon, so i tried to get the first instead, and when i got all the items for the first addon, i lend it in and i got the second, i want you to fix this, bcs i only got the second addon. Please.

i wanna ask when will be fixed few bugs. I mean, tons of picks which cannot open holes at DC quest.
j805kz9kt1z2q64jsmf.jpg

fp36eewdgxm33yrdira.jpg

second prob wut i got is npc error. I can't find npc evan whose sell fire bugs so i can't make Dreamers challenge quest, when they will be fixed?

third problem, we can't enchant rubies, sapphires and other, we need magic portals to get 'em but it doesn't work :< enchanted stones needed to elemental quest and i cant start it. It is posible to fix it

Last edited:
Potions:

• Batwing Hat ska bara kunna användas av druids & sorcs.

Vanderlay :* ^_^
Alla scripts e redan klara tror jag, actions\scripts\liquids Mastermind ser ut att vara fel dock.

Last edited:
the wind tps on the way to vengoth castle doesn't work

i would like to hunt there and hopefully you will make yalahar demons and the hellspaws there

Potions:

• Batwing Hat ska bara kunna användas av druids & sorcs.

Vanderlay :* ^_^
Alla scripts e redan klara tror jag, actions\scripts\liquids Mastermind ser ut att vara fel dock.

Thank you.
I'll work on it as soon as i get home.

These are the kinds of bug reports i wish to see. Otherwise its very hard for me(us) to see what the issue is about and whats needed to be fixed.

Back