• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports.

It's not possible to enter Yalahar Demons,when are you going to fix that? and please fix calassa asap so i can get mermaid comb -.-

The carpet NPC, at least at fermur hills or whatever, doesn't seem to respond to things like "hi" "edron" "yes" but the please bring me to function works.

Also need to change the default travel to yalahar player spawn point. The current one is on the old boat, but the please bring me to function will bring you to the boat with the new NPC (Where it should go).

In yalahar magicians quarter the holes down to the demons don't wokrk.! Can you get this fixed ?

Glacier robe,magma coat...

You can't sell those in rashid as you are suposse to !!!

Forbidden lands gs holes don't work
berserker potions dont work
and rashids buy list is missin alot of things

when you go under ground in the hellspawn place in yalahar you cant go down deeper.. the holes dont work please fix it.. i want to hunt there.. thanks:thumbup:

yalahar holes down to demons @ hellspawns dont work

THink its time to fix the wizard addon so when you bring him , dsm, c legs, medusa shield and rots you will be given skulle skull addon insteed for shoulders.

Female Summoner Addon

i took all the items to get the wand.. Soulstone the first five rods and wands ... and the magicsulphurs.. i was so excited.. i asked the npc.. for the addon..She took all the items and said enjoy your addon then when i try to wear it the addon was not there.. and instead of that i received that magic potions Belt ..

wich i hate -.- so please could u fix this.. i really wanted my wand.....

this was in icechaw.

Last edited:
Bans on twinforce for unjustified pking is 7 days but on icechaw it is only 2 is this a bug or is it how the server will stay??

Monsters not moving bug!

So here's a little something I've noticed when hunting. This works for most monster, if not all. Haven't tested it out.

As you can see im standing so the dragon can't move down so it's in wave range for me, only to the left.
But there's a problem! No matter how long I'm standing like that the dragon doesn't move to the left.. It's seems to stay at its position so I can just lol about now getting hit by the wave.
This might not be so very helpful for a dragon but if you're hunting a demon, what happens then?

I have a knight on this server so I tested it out. I brought the demon to a "wall" similar to that so it couldn't move up or down and it just stood there so I never got hit by the wave. Made it so much easier to hunt them. I could pull 2 and just use a m-wall and they barely did any damage on me.

I first noticed this "bug" when hunting bog raiders. They move ALOT but tend to stick to a side, left or right.

So if you think this is worth checking out just go to bog raiders and pull some and you'll notice this bug very fast.

GMs on Softcores

Why are the GMs so unactive on Soft~
I need one badly please GM : If you log Msg : Kurva :) That guy needs namelock he will tell you why or is it obvius ?

Kurwa - ON pl
Kurva - ON Bosnian
Kurva means Slut, Whore, Women wich sleeps with every1 !
It's still an offensive name and It needs name-lock :)

This new 8.5 client is giving me alot of de buggs.

Back