• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports.

you should reset the servers and keep protocol 8.6 or your ots will keep the low population..

I know this is not a server-related bug but I did not know anywere else to report it.

in the otservlist.org page the server is show as Tibia 8.7 but in the description says;

Welcome to SoftCores RPG/PVP server!
Protocol: >8.54-8.57<

error

because you put that version 8.7 better to put the version 8.6 is better than version 8.7
plis put version 8.6 <_< :mad:

WHY PUT THE BEST VERSION 8.7 is version 8.6 O 8.54 O 8.57
MY FRIENDS ARE ANNOYING BECAUSE I PUT PUT THE VERSION 8.7 VERSION 8.6 "NOT THE VERSION 8.7" FUCK version 8.7

Hey

MY FRIENDS ARE ANNOYING BECAUSE I PUT PUT THE VERSION 8.7 VERSION 8.6 "NOT THE VERSION 8.7" FUCK version 8.7

roflmao seriously kid calm down and stop 4-times posting wtf

Acces to meriana quest

Eleonore in liberty bay wont say anything.wont respond to RING or anything

guys i know that many ppl would be glad to see softcores turned in to 8.6 client version.

Hey i saw that explo runes cost 190 each shot when they should cost 31!

Hey ...
Why doesnt Lizard ciry Exist?
That city is in 8.6 For sure But why not here?
Its a very good exp places for mages ...

Talaturen...why you don´t make a post with all the changes in the new server?
Or you only put in 8.7?

Yalahar Service

Im have problem with 6 mission Yalahar Service :(
im take the mission and go with Ghost Charm to kill ghost
when im use te ghost charm on this place
and nothink happend
Someone know what im must do ??

There is fail with the runes 1 Exlp rune cost 190 gp like before you got 6 exlp shoot for 190 gp in rl tibia do 1 shoot exlp rune only cost 31 gp

bughn.png

im at the mission 6 in the service of yalahar, quest.. and im suposed to use the ghost charm at the strange carving.. but i cant use it, ''you cannot use this object''.. so please, fix the whole quest, cuz i wanna finish it.

and 1 more thing.. wud b nice if u cud fix the place with draken elite.. and all the drakens.. the Razzachai city.
thx.

Back