• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports.

All my characters on icechaw are bugged at edron boat, and im sure many more are... For some reason as soon as you land on edron boat you get a bugged and are unable to log in again...

My characters are : Stephen
Jizbo
Ste
Leroyyy jenkins

Please solve this or somehow get my characters away from that boat.

O does it? great i heard bot wasnt illegal to use on this server?

im not telling you to not use bot, im telling you that coz when i open the bot and try to log, i get debugged.

Well i didnt have bot loaded on that client only loaded on my rl tibian character, so surely thats not the problem.

+ i can make new characters and go to everywhere in tibia apart from edron boat. Once i enter the screen of the edron boat i get a debug.

Fucking bugggggggggggggg fix it son!

PLEase if u can fix the problem with explosions rune? one should be 31 gp or somthing naw is 190 -.-! please fix it:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:cool::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

acc bug

when an emerald bangle is on the screen i got debugged :s

HEY! i used to have 2 great shields as deco in my house, with my char sony ericsson.. and yesterday some1 threw gps/ worms over them, i saw it when i was pzd outside my house, and ofc, i forgot to remove them.. and now.. after the server save, i noticed that they were gone! i guess its b-coz there was a clean while server save.. and how is that even possible?!!?! so now i lost 2 great shields. this sucks As*!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 8.70 spells doesn't exist :/ the server would be great if you added them to the server :)

NO !!!! not new spells FFs that ruins the game ... go to rl and play if wanna have new spells!

Last edited:
I've spotted a bug, Chuckles doesn't sells all the wands he should do.

se me hace una ....... q por un bug en el king q despues q ya estas promoted le dije promote yes y me qde sin voc me borren el char y todo lo q el tiene ... es un bug del ot y pierdo yo :/ bonecrusher'soldier plz

it isnt fair that for a bug the ot have with the promotion my char were delete plz man bonecrusher'soldier delete for a bug of the king ... thats not fair :/ msg lost'soul soldier or plz return me my char :/

it isnt fair that for a bug the ot have with the promotion my char were delete plz man bonecrusher'soldier delete for a bug of the king ... thats not fair :/ msg lost'soul soldier or plz return me my char :/

You were abusing it, so you deserve it.

I found some bugs too that were still present before the update:
The first one, is that The vampire lord bosses spawn are missing.
The second one, is that Rapinao Npc dosent do nothing so the Isle of Evil quest can not be solved.
The third one, is that the passage that connect south zao with northen zao (Razachai) are missing.
Please fix these things!

The first thing, it was to ask where there are all the things of my house, EVERYTHING to missing person, the addon articles, rare articles, and dwells …
Wtf? Gm you clear me house or what?? Only I can enter on my house, so nobody me to stolen.

I have pics of me old house, if u can guive all me items back!

Back