• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports.

@ summoner addon

sandra dont sell vial of water's

or tell who sell it!!

and about the barbarian addon!!

u need ask for first barbarian addon and then second

if u ask for second first and get

when u come and ask for first the npc say "you dont have all items"
i think cuz is a little same on rl

in rl tibia
u need have first wing addon for get axe addon

http://otland.net/f332/bug-my-character-help-27798/

I have 0 cap. if I want to be something more I need to remove, so remove explosion rune (1.2 oz), and I have 0 cap.

I lost the knight armor, if you remove something I can not restore it to the backpack.

Maybe someone will help me, I remember that I was once OTS, it is in a mysql table unless a cap is.

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!

THERE IS NO NPC RUDOLPH FOR BUY GREEN TUNICS East side of Edron castle, first floor up, (here) PLS FIX IT

I found a map bug. It's in the place where the rust remover NPC should be. Check screenshot:
bugz.jpg

After relog I'm upstairs again but fix it please

infernalist loot

18:13 You see an item of type 8092.

It the loot of infernalist i Think it the spellbook
Plx Fix it

I drop 2 nose rings from one Horned Fox - check it!

16:53 You see a batwing hat (Arm:3, magic level +1).
It weighs 6.00 oz.

but it don't give +1 magic lvl? please fix it.

Hey Talaturen, I don't know if this is a bug or what. .. but anyways..
Since the client 8.4 and 8.41 came up I've noticed that it's not possible anymore to run by right-mouse clicking on the screen.. this is very awfull.. because when I run using the keyboard I get stuck every 3 steps I make, if you could make this work as it did up to client 8.31 i would really apreciate that, thanks

Wrong gate of expertise here.

it says that 'Only the worthy may pass.' when im tryin to pass it on my 207 lvl and it should be passable for lvl 75.
fix it, please

Wrong gate of expertise here.

it says that 'Only the worthy may pass.' when im tryin to pass it on my 207 lvl and it should be passable for lvl 75.
fix it, please

Thanks for reporting, I've fixed it..

Changes will take place the next server save, probably not the one in 3 hours.. but the next.

I was exploring Fenrock "Dwarf city" and found this bug:
bugojb.jpg

/Spyde

The spawn in poi dls is totally fucked up.. the only place where it spawns is in the north-western part of the cave

Last edited:
The spawn in poi dls is totally fucked up.. the only place where it spawns is in the north-western part of the cave

isn't it fixed?
it was fucked up like month ago but i haven't checked it now

first spawn is full but if you're going to hunt there for a longer time they won't spawn. it would be SO nice hunt spot if working, for botters too i guess..

Back