• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

You should make the hits with thorn spitter higher and more balanced, its kinda bad right now since even mycological bow is better than thorn spitter.

AAAAAWWWYEEEEEEA

I block 6 insects, i block 5 drakens and down by 3 zaoguns :3 That makes me feel so... UOOOOOOOOOOUUH
Died at Level 259 by a lizard zaogun :w00t:

Well I had a problem with my knight spells.
3 days ago i was level 98 and I hit with exori gran 500+/-
Today im level 124 with better skills and I cant hit more than 400 with the same spell..whats wrong??
Please i need and answer fast, i cant play with these problem...
Thanks, fix it quickly

Well I had a problem with my knight spells.
3 days ago i was level 98 and I hit with exori gran 500+/-
Today im level 124 with better skills and I cant hit more than 400 with the same spell..whats wrong??
Please i need and answer fast, i cant play with these problem...
Thanks, fix it quickly
Are you fighting the same monsters as you did on level 98? Because different monsters have different armor values

AAAAAWWWYEEEEEEA

I block 6 insects, i block 5 drakens and down by 3 zaoguns :3 That makes me feel so... UOOOOOOOOOOUUH
Died at Level 259 by a lizard zaogun :w00t:

Totally true, it happened to me once and i lol'd those zaoguns are too overpowered compared to real tibia

If you have enabled shared experience in a party both player has to attack the creature to get shared experience. So if player 1 one hits a creature player 2 doesn't get experience. In RealTibia it doesn't matter, you will get shared experience even if any of the players did not attack the creature. Please fix this until the next update!

also bug with skull system. if you have white and someone takes yellow on you and you lose pz (and they don't), they still have yellow and you can attack back without getting yellow on them (you SHOULD get yellow though).

If you have enabled shared experience in a party both player has to attack the creature to get shared experience. So if player 1 one hits a creature player 2 doesn't get experience. In RealTibia it doesn't matter, you will get shared experience even if any of the players did not attack the creature. Please fix this until the next update!

its for the Shared exp botter. so i guess it shouldnt change

Any GM if you could concact me in game, I have found bug which can make "money" I wont write it down here because all others peoeple will do it..
I didn't do it I just found it by accidenct..

My Name is :Djfit.

If you attempt to go from Edron to Yalahar by boat the NPC should reply with:
12:30 Captain Seahorse: I'm sorry, but we don't serve this route. However, I heard that Wyrdin here in Edron is looking for adventurers to go on a trip to Yalahar for him.

NPCs not telling things it should really annoy people, not for long but it do.

It's however not a major bug, but it's a question about quality. :)

i guess there are more quest thats more important then a small transcript bug...

Like WoTE, Deeplings bosses.. and alot more now when 9.8 comes out if its called like that

The area by the local sheds (boats) that take you around in Port Hope city should be protection-zone. It is at real-tibia to prevent sneaks by the boats.

@up: You can't even go to all the boats so doesn't matter.

And about the boat, you should not be able to travel between edron and yalahar, It's just like rl tibia so that's no bug.

@up: You can't even go to all the boats so doesn't matter.

And about the boat, you should not be able to travel between edron and yalahar, It's just like rl tibia so that's no bug.

You can travel from west to center, to east. From center to west and east and from east to west and center (that's all passages that I reffered to). So yes, you can use those boats. And I did not report that you should be able to travel between Edron and Yalahar. I reported the fact that the NPC does not tell WHY he does not sail there.

ur hydra spawn in ankh is wrongly mapped [at stairs]

from rl tib.
2ufso60.png

There is a Problem in the "Market" in the Depot, i have Claw of noxious spawn on my depot and i try to sell it on market, it says that i dont have any, so i can't place an offer on the market, please fix this.

Coorz.

Back