• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Already reported lizard zaogun and legionnaries, but they only fixed the legionnaires instead of zaoguns, the biggest issue.

AEW7R.png

Shouldn't I be able to rope stuff up this ladder?

_P5Az-.png

I can't at the moment, and I would like to get some stuff out of my basement that I can't pick up.

there is a map bug in goroma, its overwriting my rl map, so cordinates must be wrong, its not a seriuos bug but annoying when i join in rl tibia and map is wrong...

there is a map bug in goroma, its overwriting my rl map, so cordinates must be wrong, its not a seriuos bug but annoying when i join in rl tibia and map is wrong...

There are coordinate/map inaccuracies in several areas. So far I've noticed them in poi, inquisition, calassa, meriana and a few other small places.

@Staff, let me know if you need proper coordinates.

I've found bug in castle on muggy plains - there is normal spawn of boss "battlemaster zunzu~" boss 1.JPGboss 2.JPGboss 3.JPG
Second bug - there is a wall in corruption hole that doesn't allow you to pass the way - you need to go back and get in another tunnel.wall.JPG

You are not able to execute 'Cure Poison' (exana pox) while running. You will have to stay up, execute the spell and keep walking. This is not supposed to be like this.

1.Dwarven legs quest doesn't work
2.Yakchal is not respawning after using frozen starlight on the tombstone.

Lizard Zaogun hits way to hard, heals to much and frequent and run in low hp. "Behavior: A lizard zaogun will never retreat (they fight until death)."

tibiacast:recording:373646 <-- copy just that in to the browser. its a video of mainly lizard zaoguns.

You should make the hits with thorn spitter higher and more balanced, its kinda bad right now since even mycological bow is better than thorn spitter.

You should make the hits with thorn spitter higher and more balanced, its kinda bad right now since even mycological bow is better than thorn spitter.

The same is true on global Tibia. Since this server has no custom items, you should take up this issue on tibia.com proposal boards.

The same is true on global Tibia. Since this server has no custom items, you should take up this issue on tibia.com proposal boards.

Tho I used it on rl tibia aswell on a 270 rp with 107 dist (less than I got here) and still hit alot more balanced than here. - Here it's completely worthless tbh

Bug about skull/yellow skull system, It's wrong working. For example: if somebody got skull and you attack him, you got yellow. Later if he lost skull you still got yellow and he can attack you, but you can't touch him. Too wrong works If skulled was killed by people, and he came back, people still got yellow skulls!

PS:You could add war system counting on server log.

Please check the damage of magic and exori exori gran because they are too weak, in my knight level 250 I can not get a player with 300 utito time, tibia with my original lvl 110 I can get, lol

Still can't loot the dead bodies of the high class lizards even after the 10 second window has passed. Not sure why, lol

Regards,
Cody

Back