• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Was killing some Hellhounds and noticed that their loot seemed to be outdate.

Updated Hellhound (loot since 9.5) 99% accurate via tibia.wikia.com:

Lua:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<monster name="Hellhound" nameDescription="a hellhound" race="blood" experience="6800" speed="310" manacost="0">
	<health now="7500" max="7500"/>
	<look type="240" corpse="6332"/>
	<targetchange interval="5000" chance="8"/>
	<strategy attack="100" defense="0"/>
	<flags>
		<flag summonable="0"/>
		<flag attackable="1"/>
		<flag hostile="1"/>
		<flag illusionable="0"/>
		<flag convinceable="0"/>
		<flag pushable="0"/>
		<flag canpushitems="1"/>
		<flag canpushcreatures="1"/>
		<flag targetdistance="1"/>
		<flag staticattack="90"/>
		<flag runonhealth="0"/>
	</flags>
	<attacks>
		<attack name="melee" interval="2000" min="0" max="-510"/>
		<attack name="lifedrain" interval="2000" chance="5" length="8" spread="3" min="-0" max="-1000">
			<attribute key="areaEffect" value="redshimmer"/>
		</attack>
		<attack name="physical" interval="2000" chance="20" range="7" min="-0" max="-500">
			<attribute key="shootEffect" value="suddendeath"/>
			<attribute key="areaEffect" value="mortarea"/>
		</attack>
		<attack name="fire" interval="2000" chance="25" length="8" spread="3" min="-0" max="-675">
			<attribute key="areaEffect" value="firearea"/>
		</attack>
		<attack name="earth" interval="2000" chance="15" lenth="8" spread="3" min="-0" max="-700">
			<attribute key="areaEffect" value="poison"/>
		</attack>
		<attack name="poison" interval="2000" chance="10" target="1" range="7" min="-0" max="-550">
			<attribute key="shootEffect" value="poison"/>
			<attribute key="areaEffect" value="poison"/>
		</attack>
	</attacks>
	<defenses armor="25" defense="35"/>
	<elements>
		<element earthPercent="20"/>
		<element energyPercent="10"/>
		<element icePercent="-5"/>
		<element holyPercent="-25"/>
	</elements>
	<immunities>
		<immunity paralyze="1"/>
		<immunity fire="1"/>
		<immunity outfit="1"/>
		<immunity drunk="1"/>
		<immunity invisible="1"/>
	</immunities>
	<voices interval="5000" chance="10">
		<voice sentence="GROOOOWL!"/>
	</voices>
	<loot>
    <item id="2148" countmax="100" chance="100000" /><!-- gold coin -->	
    <item id="2152" countmax="7" chance="99740" /><!-- platinum coin -->
    <item id="5944" chance="52700" /><!-- soul orb -->	
    <item id="7368" countmax="8" chance="35480" /><!-- assassin star -->	
    <item id="6558" chance="28280" /><!-- concentrated demonic blood -->	
    <item id="2671" chance="28020" /><!-- ham -->
    <item id="6500" chance="19540" /><!-- demonic essence -->
    <item id="10553" chance="14400" /><!-- hellhound slobber -->	
    <item id="2383" chance="12600" /><!-- spike sword -->
    <item id="2144" countmax="4" chance="12340" /><!-- black pearl -->	
    <item id="2430" chance="9510" /><!-- knight axe -->	
    <item id="2187" chance="7460" /><!-- woi -->	
    <item id="7590" chance="7200" /><!-- great mana potion -->	
    <item id="2392" chance="5140" /><!-- fire sword -->	
    <item id="7591" chance="4880" /><!-- great health potion -->		
    <item id="9808" chance="4110" /><!-- rusty armor -->
    <item id="2231" chance="1030" /><!-- big bone -->
    <item id="9971" chance="770" /><!-- gold ingot -->	
    <item id="2393" chance="510" /><!-- giant sword -->
    <item id="6553" chance="510" /><!-- ruthless axe -->	
    <item id="4873" chance="260" /><!-- explorer brooch -->
    <item id="7894" chance="260" /><!-- magma legs -->	
</loot>
</monster>

Last edited:
It should be able to use shortcut from levers after player do levers and it should be able to use shortcut to POI main room after player do one room

It should be able to use shortcut from levers after player do levers and it should be able to use shortcut to POI main room after player do one room
That my friend, Is not true. After a player has touched 1 seal in POI, he is able to use the shortcut to pass the levers. Once a player has stepped inside the reward room, he can use the shortcut to the main room.

That my friend, Is not true. After a player has touched 1 seal in POI, he is able to use the shortcut to pass the levers. Once a player has stepped inside the reward room, he can use the shortcut to the main room.

that my friend , is not true. i did poi on rl tibia yesterday , you only need to pass levers so you would recive shortcut behind them , and after finishing 1 seal , you can go main room.

that my friend , is not true. i did poi on rl tibia yesterday , you only need to pass levers so you would recive shortcut behind them , and after finishing 1 seal , you can go main room.

Quoting from The Pits of Inferno Quest/Spoiler - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more:
"After Update 8.4, once you visit reward room, you are able walk straight to the hall between the thronerooms trough a teleport located on the second floor of the Necromant House. Note that whoever did this quest before the update, must go into the reward room again in order too be able to go through the teleporter."

1. there is no possiblity to travel from east boat <near grizzly adams> in port hope to: Banuta, Chor and Mountain pass. And there are no places where you should appear after travel to those destinations <even without passage can be used as protection zone>
2.20:42 Lorek: Greetings, Eladrius.
20:42 Eladrius [165]: chor <<<<
20:42 Eladrius [165]: banuta <<<<
20:42 Eladrius [165]: mountain pass <<<<
20:42 Eladrius [165]: centre
20:42 Lorek: Do you seek a passage to the centre of Port Hope for 7 gold?
20:43 Eladrius [165]: center
20:43 Lorek: Do you seek a passage to the centre of Port Hope for 7 gold?

Bump! ^ fix this if it havent been fixed ;)

The Crane on the boat to sea serpent area has a bug. It is not working, we can't put the bait on it.

You don't need to do it this part :)

Last edited:
Skulled System:
When I took yellow on somebody whos skulled, he lose his skull. He come back and he can atk me without anything. He don't make skull and i still got yellow.
That same if I had skulled and somebody killed me. When i come back they all got yellows. It works like revenge.

I thought it was supposed to be possible to rope or destroy armor racks. If not, how do I go about getting them out of my basement?

I think NPC lorek at port hope is bugged, i cant travel banuta,chor etc. (i have ranger range) ...

Skulled System:
When I took yellow on somebody whos skulled, he lose his skull. He come back and he can atk me without anything. He don't make skull and i still got yellow.
That same if I had skulled and somebody killed me. When i come back they all got yellows. It works like revenge.

That's normal.

When I kill some1 I should get orange skull at victim <revenge skull> and when victim comes back and atk me he should get yellow skull on me. On this ot when I kill some1 I get yellow skull on victim and he may attack me without yellow skull or pz lock. ; S It should be fixed.. for ex. at warmode lot of noob chars like 80 ms enters attack zone like avalanche etc and after dying they comes back and attack you without any yellow skull.

When I kill some1 I should get orange skull at victim <revenge skull> and when victim comes back and atk me he should get yellow skull on me. On this ot when I kill some1 I get yellow skull on victim and he may attack me without yellow skull or pz lock. ; S It should be fixed.. for ex. at warmode lot of noob chars like 80 ms enters attack zone like avalanche etc and after dying they comes back and attack you without any yellow skull.

Revenge skull has not been implemented on this server. The bug you are describing is how the skull system worked before revenging.

Also, a real bug: I can't buy a pick from shops. Tried Thais, Edron and Venore before going to loot one.

Another bug: Invisible monsters aren't supposed to send packets to the client. On here you can see (and therefore attack) invisible monsters with bots. [this seems to be working properly on trunk so maybe patch from there]

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'd like to report a bug I found today at 12:26 (London Timezone).

Now I'll explain: The NPC Herbert at Liberty Bay's depot (The one who sells labels, letters and parcels) has an error, when you say trade to him you're going to be able to buy letters and labels as well but when I try to buy parcels it just doesn't work. I tried tons of times, logged out and logged in, but nothing, some mins after I clicked on "look" to see if it was the real item and look what I found out:

1ggolf.png

12:28 You see a package of potions.
It weighs 36.00 oz.
It contains 5 health and 5 mana potions.

So it is definitely a bug, so, if you want to contact me in-game, my name is Artpop.
Thanks.

EDIT: It happens in every Mail NPC + also with the following items:

Heart Pillow
Heart_Pillow.gif

Says:

12:51 You see Striker's favourite pillow.
It weighs 17.00 oz.

Pick
Pick.gif

Says:

12:55 You see a dwarven pickaxe.
It weighs 60.00 oz.
It is a masterpiece of dwarvish smithery and made of especially hard steel.

Last edited:
Hello, im Anbu Fenix on shadowcore,
i found one BIG bug today,

When you Use Berserker Potion + Utito tempo,
utito tempo doenst work.

Please Check this.

that's how it should be. If u stop bot in the hive and play more by urself u should have noticed it before.

Back