• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Flash arrow does not deal energy damage at all, just physical, don't know about flaming, shiver and earth. Check them.

- - - Updated - - -

16:55 The door seems to be sealed against unwanted intruders.
Can't open doors to mailbox(postman) in formogar mines.

Can't acces to the vampire cave in Edron, where Sir Valocrest spawn.

The Elemental Spheres Quest.. is at 0% the npc doesn't talk to you and the machine where you put the small gems also doesn't work fix it please there are some great items.

The portals in Knightwatch Tower does not work proper - Got the dreadlord title but when I move into one portal i get teleported a few SQM backwards (Darashia portal)

- - - Updated - - -

Check this location out! I dont think it should look like this... [X: 33484 | Y: 31312 | Z: 8].

Dark Torturers should run away on low hp,
There should not be juggernauts, hand of cursed fates in Battlefield seal at INQ

The Inquisition Quest/Spoiler - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more
The teleport leads to the battlefield which contains Furys, Hellhounds, Destroyers, Blightwalkers, Hand of Cursed Fates, Hellfire Fighters, Nightmares, Dark Torturers, and some Juggernauts. Follow the blue line on the following map to the portal leading to the bosses.
(Follow the blue line and the teleport is at the white cross)

The Inquisition Quest/Spoiler - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

what are u talking about?

Tibia.wikia.com quests aren't updated since 2010 or 2011(at least not poi or inq), and everytime I go in battlefield on real tibia, 1 juggernaut is at the end, and 1 hand of cursed fate in the middle.

@ontopic: One more thing.
- Son of Verminor changes his skin into scorpion every little time.
Mostly scorpion, but can be rat, larva too.
- A Ghastly Sage in poi should've turned his face south, like this
A_Ghostly_Sage.gif
but on shadowcores, it's facing north.

Last edited:
Tibia.wikia.com quests aren't updated since 2010 or 2011(at least not poi or inq), and everytime I go in battlefield on real tibia, 1 juggernaut is at the end, and 1 hand of cursed fate in the middle.

then dont say that there shouldnt be any jugger or hands there....

Bonebeast should have poison beam.
First Banuta floor(the oldest one with hydras, serpent spawns etc.) should be updated, it has changed in some Tibia update.
Serpent Spawn drops golden mug of water. Dunno about other monsters that drop this item.
Medusas big poff paralyze ball should be used on target not on itself.
Eternal Guardian should leave a blood when hitted.

- - - Updated - - -

If its possible, could you make monsters less inteligence ? I mean, when on Real Tibia you run fast, monsters do not know too much which way to run for character, too late notice(Why I want that? Its simple, sometimes I want to run quickly a cave, but everything is following me and I lost many potions to heal). And second could you make monsters retargets to player which is closer to them?(Just the stronger monsters)
I hope you know what I mean.

Monsters are following you even if you are off the screen

- - - Updated - - -

Claw of 'The Noxious Spawn' doesn't work.

#Ingredients
Chill dude..

Last edited:
Bonebeast should have poison beam.
First Banuta floor(the oldest one with hydras, serpent spawns etc.) should be updated, it has changed in some Tibia update.
Serpent Spawn drops golden mug of water. Dunno about other monsters that drop this item.
Medusas big poff paralyze ball should be used on target not on itself.
Eternal Guardian should leave a blood when hitted.

- - - Updated - - -

If its possible, could you make monsters less inteligence ? I mean, when on Real Tibia you run fast, monsters do not know too much which way to run for character, too late notice(Why I want that? Its simple, sometimes I want to run quickly a cave, but everything is following me and I lost many potions to heal). And second could you make monsters retargets to player which is closer to them?(Just the stronger monsters)

- - - Updated - - -

Claw of 'The Noxious Spawn' doesn't work.

I told this once to mark, but needs to be more higher proiority, I totally agree, this should be on next update! :)

Or you should get more intelligence and learn how monsters act on this server.
It's not Marks duty to make monsters more stupid for a stupid person.

Ofc stronger monsters change target more than weak ones does.
Yes they do follow you when they're off screen but not more than they do on real tibia. 2-3~ scm outside the screen they will keep following you, unless they change target.

Hi. Im Maria Pimpolha and i have a bug report!!!!!!!
Me and Mendark we hunt undead dragons for like 5/6hours we died 3 times and we dont droped divine plate, it was the item we wanted to drop.
THANKS!

I talked with GM Mark and he said "yeah he doesnt loot divine plate, report that in the bug reports"
im just doing what he said.

Back
Top Bottom