• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Crystal wolf can't mount because I can't enchant the bucket with:

20:55 You see a flask of embalming fluid.
It weighs 0.75 oz.

I logged out where u tp to from sea serpants then logged back in and im somewhere in between the ground and the top of the ladder and can't move.

Crystal wolf can't mount because I can't enchant the bucket with:

20:55 You see a flask of embalming fluid.
It weighs 0.75 oz.

It isn't possible to get ingame yet , if you want it you have to donate.

04:25 Loot of a bonelord: 40 gold coins, a morning star, building plans for a ship

Wth is that? it souposse to be part of the Top Agent quest :/

Bullseye works fine for me.

- - - Updated - - -

When you use bullseye potion and then utito tempo san, nothing happens, I mean u get paralyzed, but skill is not increasing.

Both bullseye and berserk potion do work, but they don't stack with other abilities that modify skills. Are they meant to stack with that? There's a bug with mastermind potion though, which is being fixed in the next update.

Both bullseye and berserk potion do work, but they don't stack with other abilities that modify skills. Are they meant to stack with that? There's a bug with mastermind potion though, which is being fixed in the next update.

I think they should repace eachother. ex. if I use potion and then utito.. first ability will be removed(+5 dist) and replaced by sharpshooter. Doesn't it work like that in Real Tibia?

- - - Updated - - -

I can Alana sio someone even if im not in a house lol. I even tried from depo and it worked hahaha.
r1Hzqq1.png

Bugged vamp spawn in Edron. No stairs down, lol.

svhnys.png

Regards,
Cody

Last edited:
View attachment 16381
Enough Said. Door Is Located (3307,31163,8)

Nice to see that you reported, many people just went there and no one of them tried to report here.
Another thing, Mapper as Hani haven't fixed stuffs in the map for Wrath of the Emperor quest so maybe it doesn't matter to fix this one I think, but it can be important as well.

hello gm plis hellp me im buy in market Dragon Scale mail and have skin Dsm no have items wtf?? plis hellp My name in game
"Bam Bam"
http://imageshack.us/f/11/bezo.png/
bezo.png

and im logaut and no have skin in box and no have my 6cc :S wtf?

Last edited:
Most retarded thing ever that druids can use mass heal to heal monsters. Just remove it ffs.

Hey, i have bought a item. And it is now in my inbox but i can't pick it out my inbox. cuz it is saying :go first downstairs.

Hey, i have bought a item. And it is now in my inbox but i can't pick it out my inbox. cuz it is saying :go first downstairs.

Same bug my friend encountered... Fix please
She is playing on the 9.70 version, I'ma try buy something and get it out of the Inbox cuz I'm 9.63.

Edit: 9.63 works fine, 9.70 is a bit buggy :)

Back