• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

I want report a bug in the page. I see the bids for the houses. But when I'm going to bid for someone, I put a higher offer (if the offer is 7, example, I put 8gp) my offer is higher, but the owner of the bid, still being the last character. o_O Dibujo.jpg see the image and you know exactly what I mean

Xaina, from server shadowcores.twifysoft.net

I want report a bug in the page. I see the bids for the houses. But when I'm going to bid for someone, I put a higher offer (if the offer is 7, example, I put 8gp) my offer is higher, but the owner of the bid, still being the last character. o_O View attachment 17723 see the image and you know exactly what I mean

Depending on how much balance he/she has got..
E.g. He made a bid for 100gp and his balance is 1k max. So you did bid of 500gp then he will get the bid higher than you (Because he has got more balance than 500gp).
That's why, if he just had 500gp on the Bank then you could bid for 501gp and you have chances to win the BID until he deposit more money.

Let me know if you don't understand.

Depending on how much balance he/she has got..
E.g. He made a bid for 100gp and his balance is 1k max. So you did bid of 500gp then he will get the bid higher than you (Because he has got more balance than 500gp).
That's why, if he just had 500gp on the Bank then you could bid for 501gp and you have chances to win the BID until he deposit more money.

Let me know if you don't understand.

you don't understand it either , it doesnt matter how high his balance is , it matters on his highest bid , example : his bid is 432900 gold and his balance is 500000 gold, you bid 432899 gold , he'll still be winning one , and once u bid 1 gp more than he actually did , you are having winning bid, example : 432901 gold. so don't explain what you don't understand yourself.

you don't understand it either , it doesnt matter how high his balance is , it matters on his highest bid , example : his bid is 432900 gold and his balance is 500000 gold, you bid 432899 gold , he'll still be winning one , and once u bid 1 gp more than he actually did , you are having winning bid, example : 432901 gold. so don't explain what you don't understand yourself.

Wtf you just said, im a bit confused :eek:

You don't know how much that person's bid is, so if he bid 1kk on a house, you need to give at least 1 gp more to be bid leader.

I explained something how you did.
Please read it again and don't explain what you don't understand yourself.

I guess it's automatically, the higher bid will be who has more balance in his bank. (Yes, I think this)
Or maybe it's how Hiperkarma said.

Are all of you guys retarded? It has nothing to do with balance on the bank. It's like LpK says.

If I bid 4kk on a house, its UP TO 4kk. it wont say 4kk at first but lets say 10k, and then if someone else bid 500k my bid will raise to 510k. It will automatically raise UP TO THE 4kk. - atleast that's how it works on real tibia, and I guess it's the same here.

actually it won't raise it to 510k , it will raise it to 500k & 1gp :p

- - - Updated - - -

we are supposed to get skull when we attacking our guild mate (without warmode , in war mode it doesnt count).

I noticed today since ive not been playing for a long time that you cannot enter warzones twice a day. It just tells me that i can enter in 20h.

I looked on a cast and asked

dw9us0.png

:)

trajeting is shadowscores isnt good.... it always cancelateif u walk on fire or something like that... plxz fixed it

My First Bug Report
  • Laguna Island Bad Located
  • Laguna Islands: Spawn of turtles not correct
  • Map in the caves of Laguna isles, some bugs
  • Postman Quest needed
  • Mutated Humans Correct The Loot, low gold.
  • Mummy Corpse can be open, but need more time for change to other type of corpse who cant open.
  • Laguna Islands Turtles, not have Teleports on rl (No need script, only on your map editor, items.xml, put the value as teleport on the id of the turtle head)
  • Eleonore Quest for Turtle Islands
  • Mermaid Npc for the quest.
  • Monsters not go back to their respawns when u change to other floor.

Last edited:
Shared Party Experience is completely random and broken (yes even when attacking the same creature).
I find it most common when more than 3 players are in a party.
I have been doing lots of testing but can't find out the reason, sometimes it works (kind of) but after 4 players are in a party most of the time it doesn't work at all.
I'll take some screen shots later.

Shared Party Experience is completely random and broken (yes even when attacking the same creature).
I find it most common when more than 3 players are in a party.
I have been doing lots of testing but can't find out the reason, sometimes it works (kind of) but after 4 players are in a party most of the time it doesn't work at all.
I'll take some screen shots later.

Everything about how it works is intended. All players in the party must deal a specific amount of damage to the monster they should share experience of (the amount depends on the amount of players in the party). The extra bonus is 40%, but can be reduced significantly under some circumstances (i.e. suspected botting with multiple characters, "trains").

I'll test it out a bit more. At one point we had 2 mage just wanding as the knight/pally blasted the creatures with everything we had. Knight/pally would get around 1k-2k exp from a Medusa and one mage would get around 5-10k exp and the other would get like a random 15-20k experience.
It almost seemed like 1 player in the party got everyone's 40% bonus. (meaning they'd get 160% exp bonus on top of normal exp)

(I may be wrong, so i'll record it and youtube it after multiple tests)

You are right of course, I see how you scripted that ANTI-CongaLine-bot for the shared exp party mode, Party EXP is working as it should as long as you don't perform certain actions.

Last edited:
A guy reported me the next:

In Yalahar, magicals doors where mages can enchant their diamonds, at the depot +3 floor.
Every vocation is allowed to enter in (Eks, Rps too).

In Darashia, magicals doors doesn't exists.

Last edited:
I have done some rooms (3) on PoI and can't use this.

34ph11k.png

On global it works after done 1 room. Fix it as fast possible because i want to finish this quest.

And one more quest log doesn't show done thrones.

oh1esz.png

Thanks.

I have done some rooms (3) on PoI and can't use this.

34ph11k.png

On global it works after done 1 room. Fix it as fast possible because i want to finish this quest.

And one more quest log doesn't show done thrones.

oh1esz.png

Thanks.

Hello,

It's working successful, the thing is that you didn't reached to the last room where you'll be rewarded prize for completing Pit's of Inferno quest.
After this, you are able to enter in here to get in POI by shortcut way.

Bug Reporting:
Young Sea Serpents does take around 10 seconds to move or open the dead body.
But normal Sea Serpent does take more than one minute or so to move the dead body.. I'm not sure if it's like this or it's by wrong way.

A guy killed Sea Serpent so I won't be able to open or move the dead body for 1 minute.
I think all the dead bodies only does take around 10 seconds to move or open them.

Last edited:
Back