• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

staticattack="96" means 96% chance the creature won't "target-dance" so it will be pretty static all the time.
poison="870" should be poison="-870"
name="fire" interval="2200" chance="19" range="7" radius="7" target="1" min="-0" max="-1000">
Damage for spells besides physical or melee never start at 0 damage and intervalls should be always 2000 ms else the creature will do less combos and some more strange effects.

flag staticattack="96"/>
<flag runonhealth="0"/>
</flags>
<attacks>
<attack name="melee" interval="2000" min="-0" max="-2000" poison="870"/>
<attack name="fire" interval="2200" chance="19" range="7" radius="7" target="1" min="-0" max="-1000">
<attribute key="shootEffect" value="fire"/>
<attribute key="areaEffect" value="firearea"/>
</attack>
<attack name="manadrain" interval="3000" chance="32" range="7" radius="7" target="1" min="-200" max="-800">
<attribute key="areaEffect" value="mortarea"/>
</attack>
<attack name="earth" interval="1300" chance="27" radius="3" target="0" min="-0" max="-600">
<attribute key="areaEffect" value="explosionarea"/>
</attack>
<attack name="death" interval="1200" chance="6" length="8" spread="0" min="-300" max="-900">
<attribute key="areaEffect" value="mortarea"/>
</attack>

Sorry mister, I did it via tibia.wikia.com, speak with them. :) And I know what staticattack do, and I don't like when creature dance like crazy bitch its very annoying and unnaturally.

I don't have to speak with them, they know that only melee and physical start at 0 damage. A zero at wiki means just "I have no fucking clue what the min damage is".
There are always some ppl complaining at wiki if something has zero - x damage, but since they got most of the time no idea what the min damage is they leave it like that.
Then I guess you have never seen what 96% staticattack looks like, in real tibia the staticattack is something between 88-92. But ofc you can check out tibiacasts if you don't believe me. I've watched over 200 tibiacasts and I've never ever seen those things and you can push always the pause-button and check the damage in the chat or count how many times a creature makes a move during a minute.

For put an offer on Market of Dice you need the number 6, you cannot add if you have numbers: 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5.

0suyfr.png

That floor has only the pz zone, not as part of the house.​

^that's not even close of being the same thing tho. soft boots with 5 min left got a different value than full ones, same with life rings and ring of healings. That's not the case with dices since it got the same value no matter what number they got.

Some monsters are missing at the Demon Helmet quest (4 demons are missing). There should be a total of 5 demons

iSN-W5.png

Also there are a few map bugs at lich hell
How it is on shadowcores:
QIPARG.png

LhfGyG.png

How it should look like (Checked this recording cast with tibiacast)
dOMLK-.png

TpjQzy.png

There is some missing monsters on this room, at Banuta floor -4 (This is how it is in real tibia)
yUd7Bl.png

Last edited:
Some importants bugs that should be fixed:

It's possible to put items inside parcels on your inbox.
It's not possible to sell claw of 'The Noxious Spawn' on market.
It's possible to go underwater in calassa even without the helmet of the deep.

Last edited:
Wild monsters shouldn't be able to hurt themselves with spells they cast.

There should be system that after you log in to tibia, you should be ignored by monsters for 10seconds + added battle sign to prevent log out fast (that 'ignoring' system should be disabled right after you move in that 10 seconds). + YOU CAN'T ATTACK ANYTHING WITH MELEE(AND DUNNO ABOUT SPELLS) WITHIN THIS 10 SECONDS!! EVEN IF YOU MOVE BEFORE IGNORE SYSTEM DISAPPEARS.
ex. If you log-in in a cave with trolls and you dont move for 10 seconds, you will be ignored by them + battle sign appear.
ex.2 If you log-in in a cave with trolls and you move in 5 seconds, you will be ignored by them for first 5 seconds and then they'll stop ignoring you.

Hope you get my point. :)

Last edited:
You should check out 'Darashia, Western Guildhall' because It seems like everyone can just walk in, and can do the same if we were on a invite list 'aleta sio'
And Im pretty sure Im not on that list, since I have never talked with the owner and maybe never seen him :s

You should check out 'Darashia, Western Guildhall' because It seems like everyone can just walk in, and can do the same if we were on a invite list 'aleta sio'
And Im pretty sure Im not on that list, since I have never talked with the owner and maybe never seen him :s

There is a command to invite all player's at same time. and that house is owned by Eccim i think so.

Back