• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Is not possible to donate via Zay Pay from Mexico when you send the message your celphone company send you one telling you impossible to send the message, and when you try to donate via DaoPay there is no sms option for Mexico.
Please God fix this so we can donate.

please repair this freaky blessing system. iam not in anyguild, dont have any WM and i died today by kollos, which gave me last hit after i catched up 3 frigos from players. so it counted frag for kollos, i dont care how many exp i lost (therefore its annoying losing 15mlns but nvm) but how the F*** i have lost all my bps? none of eq was lost but the bp. i want an explanation for that...

and another thing its buged:
Killed at Level 342 by ElhampaMost damage
and by a kollos

while i died on 344 not 342, 342 was the lvl i had after dead. i can post ss with advence on 344... something its really buged here

Last edited:
My friend died of poison and returned to bot to level 1, the bot just gave exit because the supplys, the char did not return to the temple and continued with full blessing, he logged in hunt at level 1.
i think when someones battle with exit / pz and dies for some element buga the char and back to level 1,
unfortunately I can not remember the name of the character now

My friend died of poison and returned to bot to level 1, the bot just gave exit because the supplys, the char did not return to the temple and continued with full blessing, he logged in hunt at level 1.
i think when someones battle with exit / pz and dies for some element buga the char and back to level 1,
unfortunately I can not remember the name of the character now

Is it Sakura Cosmic, Ant Kina or Revolt?

paypal is not online :((

plexx help me in paypal i want buy dontions for paypal but paypal is not online have bugs

paypal is say :We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)

plezz help me and fixed bugs fast :)):D

plexx help me in paypal i want buy dontions for paypal but paypal is not online have bugs

paypal is say :We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)

plezz help me and fixed bugs fast :)):D

This seems like an issue with your PayPal account, you should contact them to find out why that it happening and how you can solve it.

I don't know if it has been reported or fixed yet, but I mentioned this to Baboy several weeks/months ago.

Some Quaras are not totally immune to ice damage when they should be. Some are. I can't remember exactly which ones, but they should ALL be immune to ICE damage.

Taisho.

Laguna islands add tortoises, goroma add dragons, goroma add cults, deep fibula add dragons!

Life Ring, Ring of Healing, pair of soft boots and terran rainbow shield the ridiculus healthGain and manaGain is for 1, 2 or 4... up pls. healthGain for 10 and manaGain for 20 my knight eat food and up 30 health gain and 10 mana gain many people eat food and trash life rings -.-

2hwzqls.png

When you take a look at time ring which is equiped you getting twice (speed +30)

Market is bugged if you check your current offers at market in a char, then log into another char, the offers from the other char will still appear.
You cannot sell demonbone amulet/claw of the noxius spawn on market.

Really annoying bugs, fix them asap.

Back