• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug Reports

Energized Raging Mage boss is bug? i killed this it 100+ time and he respawn always :S

Energized Raging Mage boss is bug? i killed this it 100+ time and he respawn always :S
you have to kill the 1000 yielothax and it spawns the boss you can kill

Last edited:
well cant be right 100% of time haha and i mean me not wiki

Near ab'dendriel there is no entrance to the cave of cyclops.

Does not work ferryman Lorek on the Port Hope. Do not respond to the word "chor", "banuta" and he write something about "darama".

Last edited:
In the grave digger of drefia quest when you get the empty flask to fill up on a snake it won't work just says you cannot use this ?

343RqsW.jpg

I can stack items on a bookcase. I don't rly know if its a bug but looks weird :>
I also noticed a bug in market system. Just take a look at the 'total' value of 'Buy Offers' section. It shows the value of 'Sell Offers' instead:
JPMVqdB.png

I'm not sure if its a bug as well, but It looks weird too =)

Last edited:
I died having all blessings and losses my backpack and shield... Do not say I did not buy blessing because I checked yet on ornamented brooch
and showed that I have all blessings. WTF?

today i died. my last death was arround 30lvls before. i lost 5kk due to unfair fight. i got all blessings, but i lost my bp with my shits. this blessing system here is fucked up. its not the first time i lost my bp with blessings. DO SOMETHING

Respawn of wasp in Venore is very little monsters in relation to the global, and did not have dead bodies on the ground, ie, nobody went and killed.

Back