• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug Reports

Yes, please check the FAQ on our website for addons that aren't obtainable like in real Tibia. Pirate addons are obtained from Raymond Striker.

Eventually yes, it's on our todo list, but not with so high priority.

I'll look into it before the next update.

It should be higher priority since all the spawns should be available?

Cant, im in a room with no npcs, and only skeletons, ghouls and other undeads. Who am I supposed to say that?

How did you get there? It's probably the same way out, but you'll need a pick.

Cant, im in a room with no npcs, and only skeletons, ghouls and other undeads. Who am I supposed to say that?

Ah, I get your point. You're in the room where you need to use pick to get out of. There's no other way, unless you want to die. =D

#Talaturen
Would be good if you make that hole non-pickable, but normal one. It will save your time from those 'bug' reports. :)

- - - Updated - - -

You need to use pick there:
UzLST5.png

I'm trapped at the isle of the kings.
To get out i needed to open the chest at Npc Costello wich gave me a bag with a key, then open the door up north and go up 1 floor, kill the monks, then ask to Costello for the ABSOLUTION wich cost 5k, then i was able to travel by ship.

Last edited:
Map bug?
lunar bug.jpg
Idk why is the image so small, there's a "You see a metal fitting.
It weighs 2.50 oz." in the middle of Yalahar depot.

just a bug I thought could be abused fairly easily (the npc is unable to move)

QR4YHjB.jpg

Attachments

It'd be nice if you could add proper doors to Vengoth castle, since you can lure monsters between the different rooms at the moment.

I would like to report a lot of respawn missing in Chacoyas Camp in Svargrond. All the underground floor doesn't have any chacoya. I know it is not important but just to let you guys know

i cant enter dwacartra ( the dwarven prison ) because the first of the 3 keys is missing

I believe i found a bug in the Djinn War quest (Efreet). When i was going to bring the Tear of Daraman to Alesar in the second mission I wasn't able to recivce the item (Tear of Daraman) from the north fountain. I also try to buy Tear of Daraman from Black Bert in thais but Alesar won't accept that..

I'm I doing anything wrong? I have followed the instructions on tibiawiki. Talked to a another player i help channel and he said that it was a bug.

Last edited:
please fix the Draconia Quest i need it to do Realm of Dreams Quest, the bug is on the key 3001 is not in the skeleton :(

I've noticed a significant increase in debug.

whenever something happens very fast, or when we go through doors and climb stairs, which usually has many monsters, the debbug.

also when we are in the midst of wars, and people touch magicwall often happens that too, sometimes even when.

just now, I've been traveling for venore to darashia, the second time I said "yes" at the exact moment it happened one debug. What do can it be?

I've noticed a significant increase in debug.

whenever something happens very fast, or when we go through doors and climb stairs, which usually has many monsters, the debbug.

also when we are in the midst of wars, and people touch magicwall often happens that too, sometimes even when.

just now, I've been traveling for venore to darashia, the second time I said "yes" at the exact moment it happened one debug. What do can it be?

Which client version are you using?

Back